Duke Nukem Forever CONFIRMED at PAX 2010

Litchhunter

Apr 16, 2010
But...but...DNF never being released has been one of the universal constants for the past 12 years!!! This isn't possible!

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
You know what is the biggest irony of this whole affair? The fact that the development of this game has taken so long that the trend started by the original Duke Nukem has long passed and that the game will actually stand out in the sea of military/space marine shooters.

Imbechile said:
Fixed that for you. :p

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
You know, I really didn't give a shit about this until I saw this headline, went to see some footage on YouTube and realised it actually looks kinda awesome.

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
What? No! Duke Nukem not coming out is part of my childhood! It's what I grew up with! Don't take it from me!

*Ahem* A game that has gone through such a difficult development has to have some serious rough edges... I actually hope it won't come out so the myth stays with us for eternity, rather than some average game everybody forgets about.

darrinwright

Oct 1, 2008
Litchhunter said:
But...but...DNF never being released has been one of the universal constants for the past 12 years!!! This isn't possible!
All we have left is the fact that Bucky and Jason Todd will stay dead in the comics.

What do you MEAN you have bad news??

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Guys, again:
[HEADING=1]This is the live stream with the demo, all watch it before it closes down! [http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive][/HEADING]
Thank your for listening to this PSA.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
N-No no....I-it can't be....No....
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
NO!
*Looks out the window*
*Moon goes red*
*Armies of the dead are raised*
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE 3-D REALMS!?

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
Oh my, is this even possible! I can't even imagine how something like this can happen!

The end is here!

Zeetchmen

Aug 17, 2009
You know how much shit I'll have to do because of all the "Mabye when they release DNF..."
Ive been saying

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
People insisting this game has to be the best game ever because it's been in development 12 years need to pull their heads out of their asses. The version that will hit retail shelves will have been in development 2 years, max. 3D Realms stopped, started and rebooted this project so many times that any other studio would have released five games by now. We are getting one game, not five games. Just remember that.

I don't expect it to be great, but I expect it to be different. I want over-the-top shooter action with bizarre weapons and lots of shit blowing up while Duke acts like a smug douche.

That's all I can realistically want.

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Ah...eh...Bweh...ah...ergh.....Bwuh?

I just...this...this isnt...I can't....Argh!! this is madness!

Well whatever, I don't really plan on getting into this.