Duke Nukem Forever Having Drinks With Yahtzee

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Star Pancakes Muthaf said:
Anyone coming to Australia... don't come by boat
Why not? They'd probably get in anyway... :p

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the event... Ah well, eventually one will open in Sydney, and all will be well.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
The Gentleman said:
They do know about this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/748-Duke-Nukem-Forever], right? Or are they doing this solely to make awkward conversations with the manager?
He was ragging on 3DR in that video, not Gearbox.

The real surprise is that DNF wasn't banned in Australia, what with all the content intended for consenting adults and whatnot.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Hot Dog, now I will write down that I do need to head to Australia once, one for meeting with ol' cousins I never see, and two the Mana bar. It is..so...awesome

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Selvec said:
Gearbox just loves to rub it in his face don't they?
lol yeah. THIS.

seriously, i predict yahtzee will hate this game... the demo i watched showed the main character pissing into a toilet bowl for literally two minutes, then drawing a cock on to a white board. yahtzee will despise it.

it will therefore be interesting to see how he balances his hatred with this gift Gearbox are giving him...

captain underpants

Jun 8, 2010
So did anyone go? I'm curious to hear how it went.

Also, I think a lot of you are overestimating how strict the classification board is here, although any amount of censorship is too much. I think Duke will make it through all right.