Duke Nukem Forever is Complete! (Maybe)

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009

Really? Well, who knows it might actually good. I've never played any of the DN games though.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
Pretty cool I guess?...

There is nothing saying that this game will be good, so I'll see.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Even if they did release it, it would never be as good as people have hyped it to be.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
MrDeckard said:
[image/]http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg?w=300&h=391[/IMG]
It's DEAD! Get over it.
IU agree with this.

Lets, just let sleeping dogs die...

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Could you imagine if this whole time we've assumed that DNF has been dead, and tomorrow they announce "Oh, Duke Nukem Forever is coming out in a week. Nbd."?

Hell would freeze over.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I really hope it isn't done, and the game has been abandoned, and that all that's left of it is an arcade machine in their closed office playing the beta version, which turned out to be the best game ever made. Because if it is released, from what I've seen of it, it's going to be a crappy mediocre brown FPS. The gameplay demo released a while ago showed that they practically removed everything that could have been good, including the ability for it to be a remembrance and call back to the older, funner FPS'.

TL;DR: Get over it, it will inevitably be a pile of shite.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Holy twitter hint, batman!
http://rareretrodvd.com/images/batman_robin_run.jpg

This is exciting!

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
Do they not realize that it has been so comically long that nobody gives two hecks about a cryptic .gif image that may or may not potentially be about the possibility of the game maybe or maybe not nearing completion?
Shit or get off the pot 3d Realms!!!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
wait let me call Satan yes its FREEZING THERE?! yup its coming out hell has finaly frozen over

The Ambrosian

Paperboy
May 9, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
So yes, I second the picture: When pigs fly.

Doubtfully it isn't finished, didn't developement stop on it?
This. I thought they stopped development.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Stop grasping at straws people, it's not coming ever, deal with it. And even if it did by way of direct intervention from god, it's just going to be shit on a stick bad.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
sunburst313 said:
I'm not sure why anyone would get excited over this. I know Duke Nukem Forever is gaming's Sasquatch and the old Duke games were pretty enjoyable back in the day, but DNF is most assuredly going to suck when/if it is finally released. I just can't being myself to care.
So, I've never read anyone abbreviate Duke Nukem: Forever before.

DNF is what they put when someone crashes in a race and doesn't finish.

Fun little conincidence.

I part of me wants it to never come out. It's easier to make nerdy refferences this way, ie.
"When will blah-blah be finished?"
"Around the same time as Duke Nukem: Forever."
"What? That doesn't make sense."