Dumbest thing you've read online

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
escapist scrubs shamelessly quoting yahzee for their game criticism then try to pretend they didn't when someone catches them out

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Pokenator said:
This website called "fundies say the darndest things" has a top 100 collection of very dumbest things people have said / posted on religious forums.

http://www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx?archive=1

I can't believe some of these people remember to breathe...
Oh god im going to just paw over that site for the laughs.

OT: Rap vs Metal videos, Fanboy martyrdom, PC is better than any console and always will be.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Dumbest thing ive ever heard? Probably the typical "Video games make people violent". Its like they judge millions of people on the action of 1 crazy-person who thought it was a good idea to pull a Columbine in his local school after playing Counter Strike for 7 days straight.

Thats like saying that all the arabs are crazy fundamentalists out to kill the world.

Fuckin, stupid.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Oh dear, anything the average Youtuber regurgitates into the comment section.
It makes me want to cry sometimes.

fearofsleep

Aug 3, 2010
(BWM) T-O-M said:
Playing WOW helps me get girls.....
hell yes
in my school, the guys who get the most tail all play WoW
altho I live in China, so maybe its different here

Extraintrovert

Jul 28, 2010
I don't remember the stupidity I encounter (only the stupidity I perform), let alone the stupidest (with the exception of YouTube; sweet merciful crap, that website breeds stupidity), so I'm going to be unoriginal and quote my favourites so far:

Pokenator said:
This website called "fundies say the darndest things" has a top 100 collection of very dumbest things people have said / posted on religious forums.

http://www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx?archive=1
Stop... I can't breathe... too funny.

The Unworthy Gentleman said:
OT: The comment on the youtube video 'Where the hell is Matt' about how the entire video was photoshopped
What is this I don't even

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
DJmagma said:
"PC gaming is much better than console gaming."
"keyboard and mouse are ten times better than controllers."

i'm gonna get flamed for this. but that really does piss me off a lot, especially 2.
I hate those and the alternative "Consoles > PCs!" and "PC GAMING IS DYING" bullshit.