Dune 2 RTS Now Available for Internet Browsers

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
Genre defining game and great for its time, but I forgot how clunky and slow its controls were. Having to select to move each unit one at a time can get wearing after a while.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
I know they're trying to be faithful to the original, but they could have thrown in 2player of some sort I think. Kinda boring to explore such an old game all by my lonesome self :p

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I still have this on 3 1/2 inch floppies. Hell, this was the game that inspired me to snag my first sound card. I had to hear all that sweet, sweet speech.

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
saleem said:
Fearzone said:
My personal fav in the series of dune RTS's though was Emperor Battle for Dune. Sure it was waaaay off from cannon but it was a whole lot of fun and really that was all that mattered
That game changed my favorite house from Ordos to Harkonnen. The Ordos were the most difficult because they didn't believe in building rocket launchers, so you had to order them in. But David Arkenstone's crush and grind anthems were so awesome I ripped the audio and made an audio CD that I still regularly play in my car.