Dying wish

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
So earlier i saw a thread where a 15 year old boys last wish was to have sex before he died. ironically today i found this article http://savingmarriage101.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/04/2504790-teens-dying-wish-for-cameron-diaz-blow-job-not-granted- sadly his wish was not granted. its sad that he died but i cant help but laugh that his mother screamed it to a crowd. "Who do they think they are, these women!" railed Mr Morten. "They earn millions of dollars and swan about at fancy parties, but when they get a simple request to bring a smile to a young boy far less fortunate than them, they turn their back on you. What kind of world do we live in when a dying teenager can no longer get his cock sucked by a celebrity?" wow... this is uh...yeah this family is kinda messed up. http://www.aquillar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=957&sid=7f37f1a801426b6ac8e973221ee08266 that has more information.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Hmm, i dont seem to be able to take anything seriously done by something called the chaser, hmmmm...

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Insanum said:
Funny, But there was a VERY similar article only yesterday...
i search barred it didnt find anything about cam involving a 15 year old wanting a bj.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
Insanum said:
i search barred it didnt find anything about cam involving a 15 year old wanting a bj.
Nahh this isnt a search bar issue, Your not too blame on this one, Its just there was a similar article about a dying 15 year old boy wanting to have sex before he died and the hospital rallied together & paid for a prostitute.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Ha, thanks for making me smile. :D
Heh, we should all cash in on the dying wish craze.
I'm going to wish for a replacement [insert cause of dyingness here]. see how that turns out.
Oh, and I'll request it from a celebrity.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Okay, I just read the last line of the woman's "rant" and I nearly choked from laughter.
That is NOT the kind of thing that you say out loud, for any reason.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
So earlier i saw a thread where a 15 year old boys last wish was to have sex before he died. ironically today i found this article http://savingmarriage101.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/04/2504790-teens-dying-wish-for-cameron-diaz-blow-job-not-granted- sadly his wish was not granted. its sad that he died but i cant help but laugh that his mother screamed it to a crowd. "Who do they think they are, these women!" railed Mr Morten. "They earn millions of dollars and swan about at fancy parties, but when they get a simple request to bring a smile to a young boy far less fortunate than them, they turn their back on you. What kind of world do we live in when a dying teenager can no longer get his cock sucked by a celebrity?" wow... this is uh...yeah this family is kinda messed up. http://www.aquillar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=957&sid=7f37f1a801426b6ac8e973221ee08266 that has more information.
It gets worse. This family is allowed to vote too.

Juven Ignus

Sep 10, 2009
o_O
Lol? I can see Cameron Diaz's point though. If she gives one kid a bj then they'll all fake leukemia for one. :/

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Insanum said:
Chrissyluky said:
Insanum said:
Nahh this isnt a search bar issue, Your not too blame on this one, Its just there was a similar article about a dying 15 year old boy wanting to have sex before he died and the hospital rallied together & paid for a prostitute.
oh i know theres TONS of these sortve stories i just found this reqeust to be a bit over the top. i dont think any of the stars want to go to jail for being a pedophile...

Quilly

Oct 8, 2009
Oh, and I though this was a post about waht would your death wish be.

I was was ready to say "Respawn!".

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
This is fake, obviously. The Chaser is an Australian satire group, similar to the Onion in America. This is really old, as well. I've got a book around here someplace with that article in it.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
First of all, If It's real...then so what? Fifteen year olds think sex is very important (by a teens definition of important) and he wanted to get some before death.

Probably fake though, it takes a lot of years to develop that "Oh well let's get back to thinking about sex" mentality. And it does sound a bit crazy to be real.

Also, for some reason the second site you linked has me banned, even though I've never heard of it, seriously : You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

That's freaking me out.

edit:

thiosk said:
Hm, cameron diaz? Bah. I vote "redhead chick from mythbusters."
Disturbing, yet the point remains valid. Also, would it be creepier if the kid had actually held some form of web poll to get the public to pick who he should ask?

Maybe...