E3: Postal III Trailer Rocks the Show

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Alex Cowan said:
Alas, I wish it were so, but sadly I believe there to be a typo :p
Man, I can't believe that slipped through. I double-checked that shit because I kept typing "portal" instead of "postal." Apparently my double-checking skillz suck.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
About time, Running With Scissors.

Glad to see the game is still in production, and the trailer was certainly fun. Now, if only I knew when the game was supposed to launch. I'd put down a reservation in a minute.

vehystrix

Nov 18, 2009
I can't wait!
I mean this game is gonna be right there with duke nukem and painkiller in the fun over-the-top shooter Valhalla

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
LOOK GUYS, WE CAN BE COOL TOO

I got no problem with dumb fun, but seriously. Horny monkeys and cats with aids doesn't make a game funny or fun.

N3vans

Apr 14, 2009
I think FOX news should start stocking up on tampons, this is going to be a big one.

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
I...err...this. This is all I want from a game these days.

Pitch dark humour, over the top violence and a no boundaries take on controversy.
Truly, this is a game of awesome proportion

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Um, is this, you know, real? Wow. Um, not really sure what to say to that...

Um.

I'm gonna go watch some My Little Pony.

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
That was brilliant! I'm not going to buy it of course, but the trailer was funny.

Frenger

May 31, 2009
There was something very wrong with that video, but I can't put my finger on what exactly ...

Hristo Tzonkov

Apr 5, 2010
hazabaza1 said:

I got no problem with dumb fun, but seriously. Horny monkeys and cats with aids doesn't make a game funny or fun.
You've never seen the original games.The best bit is that it's an independant studio.No big label and they really take it over the top.I mean you could kick people into cactus way before Bulletstorm did it.There were terrorist bomb squads yelling the ALALALALALLA etc.You could put a cat on your shotgun to use as your silencer.You could play football with people's heads you could throw scissors like throwing stars to kill people.This is the thing that Fox is gunna attack outright.And in the end the game is gonna mock you that the 150 dogs,400 cats and 8000 people you killed was the equivalent of an overworked office accountant over the edge.

Just can't wait :D

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
Let's face it, this is not the kind of thing you see every day. Badgers! AIDS-infected cats! Hyperactive lab monkeys! (Good lord, monkey.) All this plus Al-Qaeda, Sarah Palin - sorry, unnamed gun-toting nut-slash-Alaskan hockey mom - and, for the second time in history, a man with a machine gun, dressed like a giant ballsack. "Your mind will never erase the spectacle of the Rhino Rodeo!" the trailer warns.
...ok I'm sold
It's coming out on 360 right?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:

You've never seen the original games.The best bit is that it's an independant studio.No big label and they really take it over the top.I mean you could kick people into cactus way before Bulletstorm did it.There were terrorist bomb squads yelling the ALALALALALLA etc.You could put a cat on your shotgun to use as your silencer.You could play football with people's heads you could throw scissors like throwing stars to kill people.This is the thing that Fox is gunna attack outright.And in the end the game is gonna mock you that the 150 dogs,400 cats and 8000 people you killed was the equivalent of an overworked office accountant over the edge.

Actually I have seen them, but all this one seems to add is horny monkeys.

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
This has to be the holy grail of video game marketing.

The actual game could be about realistically doing accounts and tax returns but with a voice over by that guy, a guy dressed as a ball sack and a hyper monkey active humping someones spliced into the video, I'd buy it anyway!

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:

Actually I have seen them, but all this one seems to add is horny monkeys.
You say that like its a bad thing
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
o_O
I'll be keeping a eye on this.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
I nearly laugh but then I realize my brain is switched on. Humorous "Pulpy" style films work but this game looks like it'll be funny for a day and excruciating the rest or it.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
WaaghPowa said:
I laughed at the Sarah Palin part, and was the mayor Ron Jeremy? I'm definitely watching for this.
Yeah, pretty sure that was Ron Jeremy, or at least supposed to look like him.

I'm not really sure what to say to this, except that it was better than all those trailers that take themselves too seriously.