E3: Postal III Trailer Rocks the Show

Hristo Tzonkov

Apr 5, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:
LOOK GUYS, WE CAN BE COOL TOO

I got no problem with dumb fun, but seriously. Horny monkeys and cats with aids doesn't make a game funny or fun.
You've never seen the original games.The best bit is that it's an independant studio.No big label and they really take it over the top.I mean you could kick people into cactus way before Bulletstorm did it.There were terrorist bomb squads yelling the ALALALALALLA etc.You could put a cat on your shotgun to use as your silencer.You could play football with people's heads you could throw scissors like throwing stars to kill people.This is the thing that Fox is gunna attack outright.And in the end the game is gonna mock you that the 150 dogs,400 cats and 8000 people you killed was the equivalent of an overworked office accountant over the edge.

Just can't wait :D
Actually I have seen them, but all this one seems to add is horny monkeys.
Seen =/= played and experienced the b movie larfs.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
What did I just watch...

Either way, as silly as this looks... it just doesn't look very good. It's kind of sad, really, that people are already hating on Duke Nukem before it even comes out and saying that this is going to be better, while when it comes down to it the quality of the actual game, this looks pretty... bad. I mean, I hate to be that guy but the graphics are GTA III quality... and the very little we saw of gameplay looked pretty terrible...

It's kind of sad that just because a game makes a trailer that doesn't take itself seriously, everyone jumps all over it, even if it looks bad.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Roflmao. Rated W for What The Fuck Were They Thinking?! xD

There's something awesome and hilarious about Postal 3, always was, disturbing moments aside :p

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Man, these past two years are turning into a serious nostalgia lane for me... Duke Nukem, Deus Ex, Gran Turismo, Fallout... and now Postal?

...I think I have the first one laying around here somewhere. I think I'm going for a replay. It's been awhile since I last played a top-down isometric game...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
MaxPowers666 said:
Not exactly, but it's not just very funny.
Hristo Tzonkov said:
Dude, I watched a let's play of Postal 2, I've seen what it had to offer. Does shooting a shotgun through a cats arse at Gary Coleman really "feel" much better than watching it?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I thought it was comming out next month...NOW I HAVE TO WAIT LONGER?!

Hristo Tzonkov

Apr 5, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
MaxPowers666 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
Dude, I watched a let's play of Postal 2, I've seen what it had to offer. Does shooting a shotgun through a cats arse at Gary Coleman really "feel" much better than watching it?
Keep waiting for Skyrim then.This is obviously not your cup of tea.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
The Postal 2 Dude looks like the protaganist for the new Deus Ex. But this guy...hmmm. I hope they got the same voice actor.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
I love Postal. It makes the carefully measured 'controversial but not too controversial' content of games like MW2 and the GTA series look feeble by comparison, because Running With Scissors really don't give a shit if they offend everyone.

hazabaza1

Nov 26, 2008
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:
MaxPowers666 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
Will do!
Surprisingly peaceful end result, awaaaaaaaaay!

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
Well...Guess I Got My Badger Back

Cause...ya know...Badger Chainsaw type weapon in...Postal 3...righ...ya...I'll go away now...

Hristo Tzonkov

Apr 5, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:
MaxPowers666 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
Will do!
Hey not all internet arguments have to end with overly complicated posts and a draw :D.

hazabaza1

Nov 26, 2008
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
hazabaza1 said:
MaxPowers666 said:
Hristo Tzonkov said:
Will do!
Hey not all internet arguments have to end with overly complicated posts and a draw :D.
True. They're rare, but I guess true love can blossom on the internet. things can be resolved peacefully!

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Too bad it's gonna be banned in Australia fast than you can blink.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This trailer makes it look good, but if previously released gameplay footage is to be believed, this is what people were afraid DNF would end up being.