E3 Predictions/Dream E3 Announcement

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I expect nothing and usually wait for everything to surprise me.

I enjoy E3 alot better that way, hope you all get what you're hoping for though!

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I'm thinking that Microsoft will be announcing new things with the kinect and that it will be hinted in the next generation of console. That Sony will announce more stuff for the Vita, and that Nintendo will announce the WiiU and what the price is.

My dream announcement?

THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCE A RELEASE DATE FOR THIS!!!
What is that?

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
No real expectations (Ratchet and Sly I'm sure will be there, so those are my two bigs), but my wish list?

The Last Guardian
An actual release date
Any
That is all

(well, many others too, but sadly enough this is the most likely)

EDIT: Well, if anything is going to be said about TLG, odds are it's at TGS. They already confirmed "No TLG at E3! Stop asking!"

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
piinyouri said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I'm thinking that Microsoft will be announcing new things with the kinect and that it will be hinted in the next generation of console. That Sony will announce more stuff for the Vita, and that Nintendo will announce the WiiU and what the price is.

My dream announcement?

THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCE A RELEASE DATE FOR THIS!!!
What is that?
Tis The Last Guardian.

I think it was two years ago that they showed the trailer for that game and has been very mum about it ever since then.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
I want more information on Thi4f, and the first information I want to learn is that they've dropped thi4f as a name and decided, like any sane human being should, to go with just plain ol' Thief 4. Hell, drop the 4 and give it a subtitle instead, I don't mind. But Thi4f is just a stupid name and whoever thought it up should be fired or at the least get a smack across the back of the head.

Anyway yeah, that's the big thing I'm hoping for from E3, more info about the new Thief game. Please don't suck!

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
Looking forward to seeing some gameplay of COH 2, GTA5, SimCity 5, C&C generals 2 (get feeling it will suck) and ARMA 3

Curious to see if Mojang will show anything and if so what. scrolls maybe what new things they want to do with MC

Also wondering if there will be any real news on elderscrolls online and future DLC for skyrim.

Forget to also mention HL3 but really I don't care any-more sick of my hart breaking. Would be a pleasant surprise I will take it with a pinch of salt if there is any

And world of tanks/planes news

lord Claincy Ffnord

Feb 23, 2012
Hmmm, hopes: HL3 (surprise surprise)
Dishonoured gameplay
info on Dawnguard
thi4f + last guardian would be nice too
Thats all that I can think of right now.
(would love info on Bungie's project + on Mistborn but I know neither of them will be there, oh and bioshock same deal)

ZeroAE

Jun 7, 2010
Prediction:
Microsoft: Same as last year:Kinect, Media, CoD, Halo 4 that now plays like CoD
Dream: Halo 4 doesn't play as CoD
Following the "Dream" songs:
[youtube=0xueCCyZ5V8

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
I would love to see a conclusion to the Dead Space series and more information/demonstration on The Last of Us.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Assassin's Creed III information.

Bungie finally reveals that they've been working on Psychich Thai Prostitute since 2010, or anything else that will blow my mind.

Nintendo reveals Majora's Mask sequel (or spiritual successor in Termina, I mean if Wind Waker can get two then why the fuck not) and/or Majora's Mask re-release on the 3DS. Hell, any Zelda release on the 3DS.

While we're dreaming:

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
lord Claincy Ffnord said:
Dethenger said:
Bungie finally reveals that they've been working on
They've said they aren't doing anything at E3 this year sadly.
Really? God damn. It's been 2 years and not a peep from Bungie. I guess I'll give 'em points on dedication, but fuck.

lord Claincy Ffnord

Feb 23, 2012
Dethenger said:
lord Claincy Ffnord said:
Dethenger said:
Bungie finally reveals that they've been working on
They've said they aren't doing anything at E3 this year sadly.
Really? God damn. It's been 2 years and not a peep from Bungie. I guess I'll give 'em points on dedication, but fuck.
I know. A tiny bit of info was revealed in regards to what they're doing in one of the legal cases recently. But basically all that told us is that when they release the first game it will be the first in a trilogy released on alternating years, codenamed 'destiny'. And that they are supposed to release 1 major dlc for each game in each intervening year, code 'comet'. Which tells us just about nothing cept that they're working on a trilogy.

Radox Redux

Aug 22, 2011
Hopes: I dunno. Dihonored gameplay perhaps? Some more info on Guild Wars 2? A Metal Gear Solid 5 announcement?

Dreams: An announcement of a Final Fantasy XV that doesn't suck. Or fuck, I'll just settle for Motomu Toriyama being locked in a room and forced to work on endless FF mobile phone spin offs for eternity. Never going to happen as Square announces things at Jump Festa, and this simply won't happen anyway. Period.

Also, learning that Unlimited Detail works and a system is being made to use it.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Not really looking forward to anything, or hoping for anything...

Lagao said:
Kai for vindictus NA

I want to play him already.
Actually, now that you mention it, I would like them to finally release Kai over here.

Though I guess I'll throw in my hat for hoping for HL 3/episode 3

Also:

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Last Guardian stuff
Left 4 Dead 3
New Super Smash Bros news
Some more Nintendo stuff
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Resident Evil 6
Some nice surprises
That is all I really want to see.

shandy

Oct 27, 2008
I expect to see:
Trailers for Dishonoured, Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, GTA V
More shovelware titles to lengthen the life of Kinect & PS Move
Skyrim DLC for Xbox
Wii U demo

I want to see:
Anything to do with the HL universe (even if Gabe Newell clears his throat and it kinda sounds like 'Gordon'). I'm getting desperate here.
Development of cloud gaming e.g. Sony's rumoured merge with OnLive

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Half Life 3.......with motion controls.

A new megaman game would be nice.......by anyone other than Capcom.They disgust me