E3: Ratchet & Clank Devs Meld Guns, Gadgets and Jokes in Overstrike

EZola19

May 27, 2011
TF2 meets L4D w/ maybe a little Borderlands? Not really a FPSer, but this really intrigued me with the idea of colorful blackops haha. Character Diversity for the win,! Sorta :p

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Looks fun, even they didn't show any actual gameplay. But too bad it won't be on the PC...

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
OutrageousEmu said:
Am I the only one getting a real Pixar vibe from this thing? I dunno, something about this just makes me think of a Pixar movie. Particularly, The Incredibles.
Yeah, that gun that shot the expanding black chrome-ish balls made me instantly think "Incredibles".

OT: Alright, so this has officially pushed Battlefield 3 off my 'Top game to buy this year' position.
That is, if it's coming out this year. Which I damn well hope it does.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
vrbtny said:
God I miss Insomniac games. All those sweet memories of playing ratchet and clank 1-through-gladiator. Never got a PS3, so I hope this is multi-platform(Though i doubt it will be) Then I can enjoy Insomniac goodness once again.
Anything not Ratchet & Clank or Resistance is multi-platform from Insomniac from now on.

And this looks amazing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot one more thing:-

Weapon wheel, remember that Insomniac.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
OutrageousEmu said:
Am I the only one getting a real Pixar vibe from this thing? I dunno, something about this just makes me think of a Pixar movie. Particularly, The Incredibles.
I get the Pixar vibe with every Ratchet and Clank Future game, Insomniac has a good reputation with the cartoon-type characters, and this is no different. I'm happy to see what Insomniac turned out with this. And the trailer was actually entertaining, I am marking this one down on the upper part of future games list.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
This would look like an awesome tv show. I'm sure it would make a nice game too but if it was a tv show i'd watch it.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
i see but, 1 >.> well, 2 things wrong with this game

EA, and no PC release so far T-T

other wise, i totally approve

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
the hole trailer I was thinking

"eh this looks okay, but I don't own a PS3 so I'm not worried about it"

Then I see the 360 logo at the end and I think

"HELL YES! this game looks AWESOME! I can't wait to play it it's going to be friggin sweet!"

I guess my brain try's to protect me from let downs.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Looks like classic Insomniac, which is great in my book.
Kitsuna10060 said:
i see but, 1 >.> well, 2 things wrong with this game

EA, and no PC release so far T-T

other wise, i totally approve
My stance to not buy EA published games may be seriously put to the test.