E3- What caught your attention

sh0tgunenclave

Jan 26, 2010
now, before i go on, im sure that there are 50 other threads exactly like this one, but am going along with this anyways.

now that e3 is wrapping up, and all the studios and developers are leaving the showcase, what games and items caught your attention? what are you going to get when it comes out? for me it'll be fallout new vegas and homefront. im a sucker for the apocayplse and the utter elimination of society. plus fallout 3 ROCKED.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Both the new Twisted Metal and 3DS really caught my attention. They have me the most interested. inFamous 2 is up there as well.

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
Rage looked epic. Words cant even describe how awesome it looked on the 360. Also, the 3DS from Nintendo, definitely getting that.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
The 3DS and most of the Nintendo line-up rocked my world. Microsoft also did the unthinkable and made me interested in the 360, I'm definitely going to be getting the Slim by the end of summer and the 3DS whenever they release that.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
The 3DS, Halo: Reach's space combat and expanded Firefight mode, and Star Wars: The Old Republic's sweet trailer!

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Pretty much all of Nintendo's E3 spotlight to be fast and get to the point. was already intersted in PS3 and XBOx titles but...

There was this Playstation Move wizard game where you used the Move controller to throw spells and attacks in certains directions like fire, ice and some spirit attack. Someone help me what was it because when I saw it I really wanted to get a Move and that game.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Fox KITSUNE said:
There was this Playstation Move wizard game where you used the Move controller to throw spells and attacks in certains directions like fire, ice and some spirit attack. Someone help me what was it because when I saw it I really wanted to get a Move and that game.
Sorcery [http://www.sonyinsider.com/2010/06/16/sorcery-for-ps3-uses-playstation-move-and-looks-amazing/]?

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
Fox KITSUNE said:
Sorcery [http://www.sonyinsider.com/2010/06/16/sorcery-for-ps3-uses-playstation-move-and-looks-amazing/]?
Thank you my good sir! I could not remember such a simple name.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout New Vegas, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Portal 2 and Bulletstorm all stood out for me.

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
...I know i'm likely the only one who cares about this but i'm excited about the new Splatterhouse game thats coming out. I was a big fan of the originals (especially the 3rd) and i'm looking foward to seeing the series re-launched in 3-d.

my only gripe so far is...the character looks kinda strange running around in shoes...i know this is a odd complaint but when the hero puts on the mask he literally hulks out and shreads all his clothes and looks rather like Jason on steriods...and the fact that he's still wearing sneakers kinda clashes with the look. Makes him seem a bit cartoony. but what ever, it's splaterhouse i doubt they but that much thought into it, nor do i think anyone will care. I just wan't the game to be playable. Doesn't have to rock my world. Just be a fun 10 hours or so.

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
inFamous 2 really got me, i loved the first game and i think this can only be better.
Better how? 4 words. Ice Powers and Beating Stick

obliviondoll

May 27, 2010
No-Superman10 said:
inFamous 2 really got me, i loved the first game and i think this can only be better.
Just have to mention it:

They've specifically stated in at least one interview (If I can find it again I'll link it soon) "Cole is the lightning guy. You dont get to be the ice guy" (not exact wording)

All the trailer shows is Cole mostly surrounded by ice. Doesn't confirm he's the one doing it.

EDIT: OT: Okamiden, Infamous 2 (never got too excited about Infamous after playing the demo, but hopefully they've improved the climbing system from "jumping up walls" to ACTUALLY climbing), Old Republic, Move, LBP2...

But more interested in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Even though no gameplay's been shown yet.

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
obliviondoll said:
No-Superman10 said:
Just have to mention it:

They've specifically stated in at least one interview (If I can find it again I'll link it soon) "Cole is the lightning guy. You dont get to be the ice guy" (not exact wording)

All the trailer shows is Cole mostly surrounded by ice. Doesn't confirm he's the one doing it.
Way to burst my bubble.

tjsize

Jun 8, 2010
Steam on Ps3 and ESPN on XboX360, stuff like that is interesting...

as for games, New Vegas & Portal2