EA EXECUTIVE EATS BABY

Dec 14, 2009
Seems about right :D

It wouldn't surprise me if they had their own free range baby field, so all the delicious babies can roam free before their vital essences are consumed.

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
I catched a glimpse of the title on the front page thinking I must have misread something. I did a double take, realized it was Critical Miss, and suddenly everything made sense again.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
:/ EA has been busy these last couple of years, haven't they?

:D And so have you two! Well done, and keep it going!

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they had their own free range baby field, so all the delicious babies can roam free before they vital essences are consumed.
We're talking about EA here... Roaming free ranges? Seriously?

More like tiny cages where they crap all over themselves like hens in laying batteries or minks bred for their fur.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Well you know what they say a baby a day keeps the chaos gods away-plus it apart of a complete breakfast filled with everything you need to have a full on day :p

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Nay, sirs, t'would be EA execs eating a baby, calling not being cannibalized a 'service' that requires the baby always be in a steel cage, and telling the grieving parents to 'deal with it', methinks.

NOTE: This is a joke.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Ah, so you went with the plan you mentioned during the Ms. Splosion Man stream then?

Of course you pulled it off as brilliantly as always XD

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Somehow this wouldn't surprise me if this ended up as an actual headline later.

Maybe somewhere between destroying DICE and causing everyone at BioWare to commit suicide.

Dec 14, 2009
RoonMian said:
Daystar Clarion said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they had their own free range baby field, so all the delicious babies can roam free before they vital essences are consumed.
We're talking about EA here... Roaming free ranges? Seriously?

More like tiny cages where they crap all over themselves like hens in laying batteries or minks bred for their fur.

Yes, but free range babies are tasty.

Remember, they aren't selling the delicious babies to others, they're for their own consumption.

Only the best babies will do.

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
erttheking said:
Well I have to say this strip seems like...a modest proposal.
Well played, sir. Well played.

I can see Mr. Moore's response now. Sure, you say that EA was wrong to eat babies, but our customers still bought our product. So it MUST be okay!

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I thought the cover on the main page and the title were going to give us a similar punchline as your comic strip "lesbians".

It's nice to be surprised.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Only the best babies will do.
Like babies only fed on oranges, or tomatoes or any other special taste (don't feed your baby tomatoes and oranges as they respectively cause poisoning and allergies).

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Surely it would be more of EAs style to have the player controlled chisel-jawed combat-hardened Veteren of war from 1600 onwards eat the baby.

THINK OF THE MORAL CHOICES.

EDIT: Babycakes - Neil Gaiman.

nodlimax

Feb 8, 2012
Jhooud said:
erttheking said:
I can see Mr. Moore's response now. Sure, you say that EA was wrong to eat babies, but our customers still bought our product. So it MUST be okay!
Many of our customers love the idea of us eating babies, so we will increase the number of babies beeing consumed by our execs to keep our customers happy!

We will do everything for our customers!

/sarcasm (just in case you didn't notice)

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
I think we can all be thankful that they at least sorted their hair out. Seriously Cory, what is that!?