EA EXECUTIVE EATS BABY

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Yeah, they've really been leaving up to the worst company title haven't they?

DVS BSTrD said:
How did you get a Gravity Falls t-shirt TWO YEARS before the show aired?
They stole Blendin's "Time Tape" too?

Eppy (Bored)

Crazed Organist
Jan 7, 2009
Well, to be honest we've all known this practice has been going on for some time, haven't me? I mean, did we really expect that a company like EA didn't have some kind of infant-consumption policy?

No, the real question is if it was a minority baby or not, because if it was they are going DOWN.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Heh, I made the exact same joke last month. People with a twisted sense of humor think alike.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
That was so below the belt, you the the feet of whatever you wanted to punch.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Seems about right :D

It wouldn't surprise me if they had their own free range baby field, so all the delicious babies can roam free before their vital essences are consumed.
Are you kidding? With their cost cutting, they probably stack them five high.

Dec 14, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Daystar Clarion said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they had their own free range baby field, so all the delicious babies can roam free before their vital essences are consumed.
Are you kidding? With their cost cutting, they probably stack them five high.
EA only cut corners when it comes to customers :D

I'm sure they experience all the extravagant baby consumption the world has to offer.

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
EA Exec: Hey! Gamers! You can buy our games, and we might reconsider the always on requirements, but in return we ant your baby. Baby; the other, other white meat! Baby; it's whats for dinner!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If only Erin was in this one, I could have made a bad joke about her eating out often. Ah, well...

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
They don't eat babies, they consume their souls damning them to an eternity of darkness and despair. (By making them use Origin... I kid, I kid, mostly)

OT: Yeah, I remember when EA wasn't a complete idiot when it comes to its games. I kinda miss those days. Anyway, good strip as always.

Captcha: "Now look here." Oh come on Captcha! it's EA, no need to get upset over it.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
Is it just me or Cory and Grey look like Tiger & Bunny?

Anyways, Nice comic.

Xukog

May 21, 2011
rhizhim said:
Daystar Clarion said:
RoonMian said:
Daystar Clarion said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they had their own free range baby field, so all the delicious babies can roam free before they vital essences are consumed.
We're talking about EA here... Roaming free ranges? Seriously?

More like tiny cages where they crap all over themselves like hens in laying batteries or minks bred for their fur.

Yes, but free range babies are tasty.

Remember, they aren't selling the delicious babies to others, they're for their own consumption.

Only the best babies will do.
nope!

read:
South Korea cracks down on baby flesh pills
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-08/south-korea-cracks-down-on-baby-flesh-pills/3999028

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

And...this just went from funny to nightmare fuel.I knew I shouldn't have checked this site before I logged off...

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Hah, the last panel was brilliant.

Grey, you kind of look like you are holding an invisible baby and are preparing to take a bite in the second panel. Was that intentional? Because the context suggests not.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I like now you two now have normal hair cuts // I felt it was the one thing keeping Critical Miss from becoming super famous but now the sky is the limit

-M

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I'm pretty confident those hairstyles are a greater travesty than any amount of baby eating EA could pull off.

Squidbulb

Jul 22, 2011
excalipoor said:
I catched a glimpse of the title on the front page thinking I must have misread something. I did a double take, realized it was Critical Miss, and suddenly everything made sense again.
For a second, before it had loaded completely, I thought it was a news article.

digital warrior

Oct 17, 2008
Thats not fair their not evil, just really really bad at this. I've gotten past the point of being angry, its like hating the kid who eats paste for messing up. Just ignore them and they will go away, I haven't bought a game in them for years and I feel fine.