EA EXECUTIVE EATS BABY

Agente L

Apr 4, 2010
I was sincerely thinking this was going to be a comic about how BoA should've won and how the gamers are entitled yadda yadda

And I gotta say, I couldn't be happier about being wrong.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Well to get the best tasting babies the EA Executives are probably gonna read a little bit of Jonathan Swift's work. :D

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
bdcjacko said:
Simpsons did it.
Now you've done it:

Daystar Clarion said:
EA only cut corners when it comes to customers :D

I'm sure they experience all the extravagant baby consumption the world has to offer.
I picture most EA execs as ancient dragons, sitting atop hoarded gold. You don't get that much gold by being extravagant with your baby eating practices.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SpAc3man said:
It's funny because it is true.
EA must be sick of getting all this hate. I wonder how much of an effort is actually going on behind the scenes to improve their image. I know I would want people to like me.
i don't know about behind the scenes, but their open attempts to sway us are piss poor.

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
bdcjacko said:
Simpsons did it.
Now you've done it:

Daystar Clarion said:
EA only cut corners when it comes to customers :D

I'm sure they experience all the extravagant baby consumption the world has to offer.
I picture most EA execs as ancient dragons, sitting atop hoarded gold. You don't get that much gold by being extravagant with your baby eating practices.
So many thousands of thanks. I had not seen that video before. Epic levels of win.

OT: Eh, I could see EA doing it. I mean, I would not put attempting Black Magic to stop Piracy past EA these days. Anything to please the shareholders.

Azahul

Apr 16, 2011
major_chaos said:
"HAR HAR get it guys? We can do the insanely tired EA is evil joke too!" If any industry exec would be appropriate for this joke it would Fat Bastard himself: Gabe Newell but no one makes fun of the valvemessiha on this site and lives.
Have you actually read Critical Miss? They did a rather long arc entirely about Gabe Newell destroying the world.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Amazing the things that can happen...that can change...in a mere two years, eh?

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the next two, or if I'm dreading them.

canadamus_prime said:
EA chefs probably have entire cook books with the perfect recopies for cooking babies.
Pff. Real baby-eating connoisseurs know that the best way to consume the wee-ones is, as Gollum put it, "Raw and wiggling."

[sub]that came out a bit darker than it seemed in my head. should that scare me?[/sub]

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
major_chaos said:
"HAR HAR get it guys? We can do the insanely tired EA is evil joke too!" If any industry exec would be appropriate for this joke it would Fat Bastard himself: Gabe Newell but no one makes fun of the valvemessiha on this site and lives.
So...it's gone from "Leave Brittney EA alone! They're not that evil!" to "Hating the bad guy is old hat, go hate someone else for a change."? Interesting. I didn't see that coming.

Regardless, I felt the need to point out the conundrum your post sets up.

Either what you're saying is true, and there's a angry mob brandishing torches, rope, and pitchforks (and wearing Escapist t-shirts) heading to your door right now, or you're being needlessly hyperbolic and inflammatory.

I certainly hope it's not the former. Mob justice is never the answer.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Vigormortis said:

Dread, go with dread. I know I certainly am.
Vigormortis said:
canadamus_prime said:
EA chefs probably have entire cook books with the perfect recopies for cooking babies.
Pff. Real baby-eating connoisseurs know that the best way to consume the wee-ones is, as Gollum put it, "Raw and wiggling."

[sub]that came out a bit darker than it seemed in my head. should that scare me?[/sub]
Are you sure they wouldn't want them filleted like sushi?

Ok we'd better stop before I get nightmares.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
canadamus_prime said:
Vigormortis said:

Vigormortis said:
canadamus_prime said:

Too late for that.

Two years too late.

<.<

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Vigormortis said:
canadamus_prime said:
Vigormortis said:

Vigormortis said:
canadamus_prime said:

Too late for that.

Two years too late.

<.<
Touche -__- You got me there. I'm sad now.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Azahul said:
Have you actually read Critical Miss? They did a rather long arc entirely about Gabe Newell destroying the world.
Actually no I haven't been reading CM for very long so I didn't know that.

Vigormortis said:
So...it's gone from "Leave Brittney EA alone! They're not that evil!" to "Hating the bad guy is old hat, go hate someone else for a change."? Interesting. I didn't see that coming.

Regardless, I felt the need to point out the conundrum your post sets up.

Either what you're saying is true, and there's a angry mob brandishing torches, rope, and pitchforks (and wearing Escapist t-shirts) heading to your door right now, or you're being needlessly hyperbolic and inflammatory.

I certainly hope it's not the former. Mob justice is never the answer.
I figured it was blatant that I was exaggerating for comic effect, I don't really expect... Oh God they are here!! They are breaking down the door! Send Help!

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
I've always felt bad for a lot of the devs working for EA. Just imagining how soul crushingly awful it is to be a creative person and have every cool or unique idea you have be thrown in to the meat grinder so more bro-fest shooters can be made. Depressing. And even if your game isn't one of those they end up tainting it with more and more always-online/drm/dlc bullcrap on top of keeping prices as high as possible.

If anyone is going to be at the center of the next big industry crash, it'll be EA.

Mauler

Jul 11, 2012
Well i could just imagine them doing it whith a sidedish of roasted unicorns and making gladiator fights betveen fetuses in the womb for a free preorder of the new dragonage...

Cpt. Slow

Great news everybody!
Dec 9, 2012
I didn't know that the executives of EA were Schakale. Has anyone spotted David Giuntoli at the EA HQ already?

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
rhizhim said:
nope!

read:
South Korea cracks down on baby flesh pills
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-08/south-korea-cracks-down-on-baby-flesh-pills/3999028

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

Here's a tip: when you see something that on the FUCKING Daily Mail, especially if it deals with foreigners predilections for FUCKING child flesh, don't FUCKING believe it.