EA: "If The Sims 4 Isn't Successful, There Won't be a Sims 5"

Nukekitten

Sep 21, 2014
-shrug- I didn't have any faith in EA Maxis to produce good simulation games any more. So I don't see the loss.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Humm.. No more Sims. *reaches into his pocket, returning with a copy of M.U.L.E.* Eeeeeeeeeeh? EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeH? Maybe, we can get a little love over here?

Gracie Williams

Jan 29, 2015
You know what if people don't have the money to by the dam game but like watching it on you tube and then on Sims 5 people are going to get mad you guys will go bankrupt i like Sims 3 and 4 OK but many people are very upset about one thing no create a style maybe add that and sales will go up if you blackmail us your going to be blone off the map no Sims 5 REALLY EA

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
I'm sorry, but it's kind of hard for me to care about sims 4 when 3 is an objectively better game, and if you have the "ILOVETHESIMS" code on origin, you can get the complete sims 2 for free (SPOILER: No guarantees it still works), which is essentially what Sims 4 wants to ultimately be only maybe if you toss in the overly used "HD edition" on the end. Also, I'm sorry, but I found it hard to justify spending £30 on a new game, asking £50 up front for the "basic" edition? As the zoo-keeper trying to exorcise the last fertile panda would say, The hell with this!

DarkBlood626

Nov 9, 2008
And if Sims 4 is a repeat of all the BS you tried to peddle last time, EA. Then maybe there shouldn't be a Sims 4 let alone a Sims 5.