EA Pokes Fun at Herman Cain's Tax Plan

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
As I was reading...

"OH SWEET SIM CITY FOR oh crap, Origins only."

As for the politician, he should have made a joke about it. Going "it's a lie" all the time seems a little standoffish.

REcaptcha: netorr Brown.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
They mixed several different games there. I was about to complain, but then I remembered Generals is also an EA product.

As for the joke itself: It is just that, a joke. Should not be taken seriously, not by anybody. Especially not by the target. But hey, the 999 plan has always worked for me. Now I'll wait for a Bank of China Tower to appear in my state's capital fully built.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Suggesting that the policy on which you're basing your entire campaign came from a video game? Not funny.

Suggesting that you want to build a fence that will electrocute illegal aliens? Now that's funny.

It's the kind of "funny" you don't ever want to let near international diplomacy, of course...

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
His campaign slogan is 9-9-9? He must never have seen Inglorious Basterds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4&feature=related

notimeforlulz

Mar 18, 2011
Some of his 9-9-9 tax plan aren't too shabby, like getting rid of the death tax, as far as 9% flat tax on income... eeeep, try 9-X-9 with 9 flat business, variable income, 9 flat national sales tax, and I'd get behind his tax code.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
hes a republican, you want him to have a sense of humour, are you out of your mind?