Earlier Access

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Why would you trade the valuable cow!? I'm sure that Early Access game is only worth 3 puka shells and some otter pelts at the most. Never trade the cow, you'd need to trade that to get the subscription for the Sims 4! *cow not included in base game, get that with the Dairy Animal DLC for only $4.99*

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Maybe you guys are being a little too hasty, the cow could be barren of milk and only good for meat? That or Erin is buying the collector's edition, iconic cap included.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ha ha ha ha! "Early Access Money!" Of course are you sure that game is worth a whole cow? Maybe a bag of grain and some eggs.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Heh, love the concept.

Instead of real money, I'll give them some blank paper and promise to draw a dollar bill on it over the coming months. If I feel like it. Maybe.

Oh sorry, I'm afraid my payment ran into unforeseen complications and I've had to abandon giving you my hard earned money. Better luck next time.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Aw, everyone else has also realised that a cow would cost more than the game.

Ah well.

TKretts3

Jul 20, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
That piece of crap? At most, its worth three gallons of milk and a few M&Ms hiding in your pockets.
Well, a cow is pretty much early access milk.

youji itami

Jun 1, 2014
Neronium said:
Why would you trade the valuable cow!? I'm sure that Early Access game is only worth 3 puka shells and some otter pelts at the most. Never trade the cow, you'd need to trade that to get the subscription for the Sims 4! *cow not included in base game, get that with the Dairy Animal DLC for only $4.99*
$4.99! this is EA were talking about DLC is $9.99 for 1 cow $19.99 for 3 or $29.99 for a small herd.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I don't think there's any need to chew the cud even more about this subject.

But if you've like to hear more, this comment is in early access, for only $19.99 you can find out the rest of my thoughts, at some vague point in the future, if I ever bother writing them down!

Under_your_bed

Sep 15, 2012
Oh good. An entire thread of cow puns. I hope you're happy, Grey and Cory. I hope you're god-damn happy.

Also, what's with the sign-off song? I don't get the joke.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Grouchy Imp said:
Neronium said:
Why would you trade the valuable cow!?
Shanicus said:
Cow too good to trade for that.
I could be wrong but I think it's a cash-cow.
TopazFusion said:
Well, fine. I'll just go buy this udder game instead.
Grouchy Imp said:
I could be wrong but I think it's a cash-cow.
Careful, we're milking it now.
xD I assume puns shall be made until the cows come home.

Personally, I think she should have kept the cow, and paid with a cowpie.
Equal exchange. ;p

grey_space

Magnetic Mutant
Apr 16, 2012
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Oh sorry, I'm afraid my payment ran into unforeseen complications and I've had to abandon giving you my hard earned money. Better luck next time.
I genuinely burst out laughing at this one. Tip of the cap to you sir.

You can be sure if there was an issue of payment for a product, electronic or otherwise, the consumer wouldn't be receiving it whatever the promises.

However we are expected to fork out currency for the...possible potential of something?