Easy PS3 Game to Collect a Platinum Trophy

torzath

Jun 29, 2010
The Sly collection is an easy and fun way to get 3 platinum trophys on. Just make sure you can do the time challenges in the first one.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
from the top of my head, God of War 3, X-Blades, Sly Cooper collection, God of War collection, Resident Evil 5 & 4, Mass Effect 2, Darksiders, and Heavy Rain

I also got Borderlands and Batman Arkham Asylum, but I loved those games to hell and back. To me they were easy but they did take a while :/

also fighting games, those are just a matter of youtube and time to collect everything, but something like MvsC3 should take you like 10 - 12 hours

ipop@you

Oct 3, 2008
Well I seem to recall Oblivion was pretty damn easy to get everything on, I only had it on Xbox though but I can't imagine it's very different. All you need to do for it is the main quest then Mages guild, Thieves guild, Fighters guild and Dark Brotherhood, it took a bit of time but it isn't really hard.

The Sorrowful

Jun 14, 2010
how many trophies do you and your friend have. Me and my friend are doing basically the same thing but i refuse to go for games that are stupid easy to platinum on purpose.

Sack of Cheese

Sep 12, 2011
I don't know about easy, but Tekken 6 took me 9-10 hrs.
Heavy Rain.
Fallout 3 was easy, but time-consuming.

Beeple

Apr 16, 2009
I don't collect trophies and I have 2 platinums. Tekken 6 and Uncharted 2, I got them both more or less by accident, so if you're desperate for those shiny pixels then give them a look.

Takolin

Aug 21, 2011
GZGoten said:
also fighting games, those are just a matter of youtube and time to collect everything, but something like MvsC3 should take you like 10 - 12 hours
I don't know, when I look at the trophy list of Super Street Fighter 4- AE, I doubt it's an easy or quick accomplishment.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
everythingbeeps said:
Tis a sad day when someone will voluntarily play shit like Terminator Salvation just for a worthless trophy, but won't play a brilliant game like infamous 2.
I don't consider running around a ghetto a fun time. If I wanted to do that I would take a day trip up to Detroit.

The Sorrowful said:
how many trophies do you and your friend have. Me and my friend are doing basically the same thing but i refuse to go for games that are stupid easy to platinum on purpose.
It's linked in my profile, 432 with 9 being gold.

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
everythingbeeps said:
Tis a sad day when someone will voluntarily play shit like Terminator Salvation just for a worthless trophy, but won't play a brilliant game like infamous 2.
Ain't that the truth

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
thenewprince said:
everythingbeeps said:
Ain't that the truth
Once again, I don't consider running around a ghetto collecting medical supplies and zapping peoples satellite dishes fun. I also have a huge problem with the cliched gritty anti-hero crap in games like that.

To quote one of Infamous' commercials "I can save this city...but I'm not sure, if I want to..." OK Rorschach, you can go back to the Watchmen universe now.

The Sorrowful

Jun 14, 2010
mikey7339 said:
everythingbeeps said:
I don't consider running around a ghetto a fun time. If I wanted to do that I would take a day trip up to Detroit.

The Sorrowful said:
It's linked in my profile, 432 with 9 being gold.
ahh. I have aroung 2425. My friend has more but i have a higher level do to over 35 platinums

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
mikey7339 said:
thenewprince said:
everythingbeeps said:
Ain't that the truth
Once again, I don't consider running around a ghetto collecting medical supplies and zapping peoples satellite dishes fun.
Which is perfect, because as this topic has proven, you don't play video games for fun!

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
everythingbeeps said:
mikey7339 said:
thenewprince said:
everythingbeeps said:
Ain't that the truth
Once again, I don't consider running around a ghetto collecting medical supplies and zapping peoples satellite dishes fun.
Which is perfect, because as this topic has proven, you don't play video games for fun!
Children, settle down!

I love the inFamous games, and we all play for fun, but he doesn't like them, and he's playing these games specifically for a challenge with a friend. I could sing the praises of inFamous all day long and explain why his perception of the game may not be accurate, but that is not the point of this thread.

Do behave.

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
try the sega mega drive ultimate colletion it took me half a day to get all the trophys plus you get all the classic sega games to play

major28

Feb 25, 2010
Assassin's Creed 2, if your willing to be patient and find a shit ton of collectables. In all honesty the only hard trophies for that game were getting all the feathers and doing all the subject 16 challeges and if you know how to use google then niether of those should take you very long.