Elder Scrolls Playing Style?

Direwolf750

Apr 14, 2010
everything. all of it. always. But i suppose i favor magic above the other two, and mostly destruction in that case...

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
I generally take a "WWWRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHGGHHHHH" approach to combat, with a pinch of bravado. And combat is pretty much all I care about. The messier, the better. The same applies to every game that has combat, and a few that don't.

'cept for good old Planescape Torment, of course. Believe me, the epic shit TNO says and does with sufficient stats in wisdom, intelligence and charisma are well worth the price.
Like willing himself out of existence. No badass berserker is gonna top that.

cube5

Jan 15, 2011
Well, from what we know so far it will be paralyse/fireball in one hand and some variety of poisoned stabby-ness in the other, with a decent sneak level.

Be investing in illusion if it's still there; mainly for charm and paralyse. Look forward to using archery too if ranged weapons are a bit stronger.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
I played a Nord warrior in both Morrowind and Oblivion so I was skilled with swords and medium armor. I liked sneaking too and archery on occasions. And I always had overpowered enhanced swords and overpowered custom spells. I'll feel right at home in Skyrim as a Nord. But my play-style is going to be dual swords.

Nixzilla

Sith Lord
Jul 21, 2009
i am a assassins i have skill with light armor bows swords and the magic that allows you to go invisble

Cairnth

May 28, 2008
Over the many, many years of Oblivion, I've played pretty much everything, but my first character and the type that I always go for when I start a new game is what I like to call 'the walking lump of steel'. Kit yourself out with the biggest suit of armour and the biggest shield you can find, maybe a sword to go with that, and focus on making said massive suit of armour work really, really well. So, if making a custom class in Oblivion:

Blade, Heavy Armour, Athletics, Acrobatics, Armourer, and then two from Sneak, Conjuration, Restoration and Destruction.

Incidentally, that's the line my Fallout characters follow. A super sledge, the biggest shotgun I can find and a suit of power armour.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
I don't care about skills. As long as I can make my cheap ass "Drain 100hp for 1 second" spell in the custom spell thingy and the saddest thing was that it took almost no mana at all! And i oneshotted everything till level 15

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Khajiit thief. Ever since I first tried Morrowind. Sneaking, backstabing, lockpicking and of course acrobatics for those long jumps.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
I usually focus on sneak, and marksmen (along with the expected supporting skills) so I'll probably stick with those

DracheX

Feb 4, 2011
I usually get blade, block, lockpick, light armor, and sneak so I can usually sneak around or fight my way out if I have to

SangRahl

Feb 11, 2009
Main (actively leveled): Stealth, Light Armor, Block, Security, and Marksman...
Secondary (leveled through use): Blade, Acrobatics, and Athletics

Sneak in, take what I can, snipe as needed (with sword and light shield backup when required), and sneak (or run like hell) back out.

Ephixa

Nov 11, 2011
Dark Elf/Argonian
Daggerz, restoration, destruction, marksman, sneak...
Satisfaction...