Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
I wonder if I should cry fowl and say that it's a rigged court participating in tyranny because judges came to a conclusion that I don't like, like @Agema?
Nah. The courts decide. And they'll surely appeal to a higher one.
The courts did decide. I'm pretty sure it's a state issue and not a federal issue and it went to the state supreme court. The rules are the rules.

Again, Pennsylvania and Michigan both were blue 6 of the past 7 elections, them going back to blue is not surprising in the least. Georgia going blue is surprising and there was a hand recount so the voting machines stealing votes claim was bullshit. There have been all these baseless claims like the voting machines linked to Venezuela, there was even one about the military raiding the Dominion servers in Germany and figuring out the "real" election map that had California red; they're not even trying to make this shit believable at all. Giuliani claims massive voter fraud yet none of his cases actually even allege voter fraud. Some of these affidavits are beyond stupid like election workers rolling their eyes when seeing ballots for Trump (that's evidence for what?). How is anyone going to believe any more of these claims even if they were somehow true when you already burned the bridge with tens of baseless claims already? The chances of blue states returning to blue is pretty much 99.9+% more likely than some massive voter fraud that has no evidence for it at all.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I just want every legal vote to be counted. I believe any wrongdoing should come to light. If witnesses saw suspicious things, it deserves to be checked out.
I think you may well believe that you just want every legal vote to be counted.

However I also think, deep down, the real motivation for all this is that you want Biden to not be the winner of the 2020 election.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I'm just entertaining myself by following the drama.
Forgive me for saying so, but you don't sound like someone taking all this in his stride.

That you have 60 affidavits giving testimony that they weren't followed.
The affidavits, yes... which have so far been dismissed by judges as pure hearsay, or the claims have otherwise fallen apart. The Trump campaign even gathered affidavits from voters who believed their votes for Trump weren't counted, but had nothing else to back it up.

Thats the quality of affidavit they've been pushing. "I reckon". Yes, that's a sworn statement, I suppose...

Last edited:

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
January 21st can't come soon enough... 🤦‍♂️
And that will be because Twitter blocks his account, because we can rest assured he'll be banging that drum until the day he dies.

He's such a wanker.

It was funny enough with his "small desk" press conference - "Don't talk to me that way. Don't talk to... I'm the president of the USA. You don't ever talk to the president of the USA that way". And that's Trump: a petty, vain, thin-skinned fool who when challenged armours himself in entitlement and authority and lashes out. He can't be gone fast enough.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
Twitter should have banned him when he was running for president.
Twitter should ban his personal account. There is a presidential account and if he wants the protections afforded the office of the president he should use the account belonging to said office.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Nah, I'm just entertaining myself by following the drama.
Worry not, oh man of the past. Soon you'll learn that in the future it was you who caused the drama, and it was you who was laughed at repeatedly for citing weeks old, and already debunked, claims. One day you will adapt to this world around you.

Reactions: Cheetodust

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Forgive me for saying so, but you don't sound like someone taking all this in his stride.
Gotta stoke the fires and fan the flames a little to keep things moving, sometimes.

Last edited:

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
People backing Trump and his delusions, just look at his history of being unable to handle defeat;

AAXc3pAABL3e.jpgAAXc3pAABL3d.jpg

Here is Trump whining about not winning an Emmy

AAP0_XAABL4m.jpg

Wanting a fair and honest election is all fine and good, but for the love of shit, realize you're being played by a giant baby who's throwing a tantrum because he didn't win.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh past man, fear not this new future world where shit you used to think has already been disproven! We of the future will welcome you to the modern world when you're ready to move on.

If you look at the sources in that article, there's still a discrepancy.

Democrats requested 1,941,131 ballots according to the site above, but according to the allegedly deleted dashboard, it's saying that the number of returned mail-in votes is a higher number, 1,994,597.

Why the discrepancy? Where's the missing 53,466 votes coming from?

Also:

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Oh man of the past, for who yesterday's lies are still today's hope, we here in the modern world are here for you. Worry not about 53, 466 weird votes and Democrats returning 1,994,597 for those claims have already been proven to be false. We here in the future do not fear wildly inaccurate numbers and falsified claims for the count was made and made clear. See here past man and see the real numbers.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Democrats requested 1,941,131 ballots according to the site above, but according to the allegedly deleted dashboard, it's saying that the number of returned mail-in votes is a higher number, 1,994,597.

Why the discrepancy? Where's the missing 53,466 votes coming from?
Does it not occur to you that independents and registered Republicans are also permitted to a) request postal ballots and b) vote for Biden?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
see the real numbers.
Who says that 1,941,436 is the "real number", and not 1,994,597?

The official PA site says: 1,995,691:
1606595608800.png

The discrepancy is only growing.

Does it not occur to you that independents and registered Republicans are also permitted to a) request postal ballots and b) vote for Biden?
I'm sure if we checked the percentages of "flipped votes" where non-democrats request ballots and then vote democrat, I'm sure it would be significantly higher than every other year in history, by a YUGE margin.

Also:

Last edited:

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Oh man of the past, for whom reality is scary, we here in the future are not afraid. What you think is a discrepancy is actually just a poor understanding of numbers.
See registered Democrats asked for 1941436 mail-in ballots and of those registered Democrats 1702623 returned them, and for simplicity's sake we're gonna assume they voted for Biden.
Now Biden got 1995691 mail in ballots total. This is a different number than 1702623, you are correct in that. However the numbers are not a count of the same thing.
One is the returned mail-in ballots of registered Democrats, the other is a total of state-wide, multiple parties returned mail-in ballots. We here in the future refer to this as "Two different things". We coined the term on the 15th I think, many days after the time-warp brought you to us, so you wouldn't have heard of "Two different things".

Reactions: Phoenixmgs
Status
Not open for further replies.