Enemies that piss you off

DragunovHUN

Jan 10, 2009
Buhhchester_United said:
The Pimps in Saints Row 2. You hit one and then you get jumped by 200 more.
That's the best fun in the whole game. Have you been to Club Koi yet?

Ooops, sorry for the double post. I forgot i was still in the same thread.

CheeseSandwichCake

May 23, 2009
Gxas said:
The Dune Beetles in act 2 of Diablo 2. You know, the ones that die and shoot lightning everywhere? Yeah, those.
Ohhhh they PISSED ME OFF. Do they have to shoot lightning EVERY TIME YOU HIT THEM?! PAIN IN THE ASS FOR SUMMON NECROS.

Hm, EA employees, Zombine, Krogoths... Uh, there's heaps more of things that piss me off

Cpt.Tazer

Jun 11, 2009
If you havent played it you wouldnt know how frustratingly hard it is.. Area 51, grey guy boss.. he summons people that pwn u with the best guns and has a sheild that you can only attack him from the back, after youve killed the people, which take like 6 seconds to respawn, and you have to rinse and repeat like 20 times, thats if you dont die...

blackriderrom

Dec 17, 2008
The Saviour in Devil May Cry 4;
The Flying Dragon Thing (early bosses) in Devil May Cry 3;
Tanks, Witches in Left 4 Dead;
Any plane that uses auto-aim close-ranged missiles on H.A.W.X. (the name escapes me);
Cockatrice, The Beast in The Witcher (at points in which you were still VERY ill-prepared for that kind of combat)
The ghost enemies in F.E.A.R.;
The respawning shadow enemies in Beowulf (solo mission with no thanes, can't remember which);
The small instakill bugs in Alien Vs. Predator;
Machinegunners in Crysis;
Wolves in the unpatched Gothic 3;

The list goes on...

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
the weird little things in dark sector that fire yellow stuff at you
just out of interest how many people have played that game? (or even heard of it)

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
lolmynamewastaken said:
just out of interest how many people have played that game? (or even heard of it)
I bought it for ten bucks, it's pretty cool.
The glaive is bad-ass.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
lolmynamewastaken said:
I bought it for ten bucks, it's pretty cool.
The glaive is bad-ass.
yeah i bought it for abit more than that and it has turned in to like one of my favorite games dsipite its irrealivent storyline

Pickel Surprise

May 22, 2009
The Hellhounds in Call of Duty: World at War. If it weren't for them, I would've cleared round 20 on Shi No Numa, and then I would have danced.

Metalchair

Feb 8, 2009
hunters on prototype, the blimp on tiny tank, fiend genshin in ninja gaiden, and those stupid thing in Too Human with the rockets

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
The freerunning ninja things from Mirrors Edge. Alright, you can jump kick, flinging your entire mass at them, and they block you. They don't even do anything cool, like diverting your kick, they just put up their arms and you fall out of the air. Yeah, pretty much any enemy from that game was awful.

Any special zombie from Left 4 Dead also. A single friend and I try to play the game on "hard mode" (not expert) a crescendo event gets set off, one of us gets swarmed while the other gets pulled off by a smoker. And of course the AI just fucking sits there firing and missing. Then I start to break through the horde, the AI gets its face ripped off, and I save my friend. We run into a building, a witch gets startled and kills us both.