Enjoy the View and Take a Quiz!

BangsLiekWhoa

Nov 9, 2009
I would have gotten 100% the first time if 1/3 of the images weren't broken. I just had to guess on 3 or 4 of them...

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Bah, more people retaking the same quiz over and over. You know the whole point of a quiz is to test what you know right? You might as well just look at the answers if you are going to keep retaking the quiz until you get 100%. I can't see how people would find that fun.

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
2 of the pics didn't load for me... Nonetheless, 100 % in first try. Nice with a new type of quiz.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Le Tueur said:
Bioshock's enviroment was so good it would have overloaded this quiz.
Plus, it's pretty obvious. Tried to go with stuff that wasn't a complete gimme.
...Psychonauts wasn't a gimme? I haven't seen anything but screenshots of that game and it was obvious. >.>;

Also, quiz seems to be somewhat broken. I got Oops! links on the Mario image and the Stalker image - had to randomly guess at an empty picture slot. (It also seemed to bug out when I was retrying - it kept telling me some answers were wrong when I got them right the first time - the beach picture the first time, then the Zelda picture the second; ended up having to retry two more times even after guessing the right Mario game. Not sure what's up with that.)
Hubilub said:
And the Zelda one can be tricky. Unless you've played the game. Or find the sword mysteriously well-rendered.
Or you've played the other games and don't recognize the scenery around the sword.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Shjade said:
Susan Arendt said:
*snip, to avoid giving away answers*

Also, quiz seems to be somewhat broken. I got Oops! links on the Mario image and the Stalker image - had to randomly guess at an empty picture slot. (It also seemed to bug out when I was retrying - it kept telling me some answers were wrong when I got them right the first time - the beach picture the first time, then the Zelda picture the second; ended up having to retry two more times even after guessing the right Mario game. Not sure what's up with that.)
Hubilub said:
And the Zelda one can be tricky. Unless you've played the game. Or find the sword mysteriously well-rendered.
Or you've played the other games and don't recognize the scenery around the sword.
No, I don't think that one was a gimme. You'd be surprised at how many people haven't played that game.

And I do apologize for the tech trouble we've been having. The IT wizards are working on it, and (fingers crossed) seem to have fixed it. If you guys continue having missing picture woes, please let me know.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
yay, i think this is my first 100% in one try, somewhat easy but the first (in my case atleast) question was the hardest, "which rpg is this generic brown tavern from?" i was 80% sure about my answer and luckily i got it right, but still, i had played all the games that was listed and i was still unsure.

other than that this is definitely one of the best quizzes so far, nice with some visual help ^^.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Sweet. 100% on the first try. I knew my lack of a social life would pay off in looking at trailers and images of games I've never played.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Damn you Morrowind! I could have got it in 1 try!

Still, I guessed or knew the rest. I guess I have an eye of landscape.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
80% first try... took me two more tries to figure out Mario and the beach.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Wow, 100% first time and 13th on the leaderboard. I'm happy with that. :)
The only one I guessed was the zelda one, because I've only played every zelda game for a portable console.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
And I do apologize for the tech trouble we've been having. The IT wizards are working on it, and (fingers crossed) seem to have fixed it.
These things, they happen. I'm familiar with the joys of tech troubleshooting. x.x

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
100% first try the only games on the list I've played are Fallout 3 and Morrowind. Yeah I'm that fucking good.

BioHazard19

May 17, 2009
I thought that this was one of the easier quizzes, at least compared to the ones I've taken so far.