Epic Cancels Gears 3 Unlocks in Bulletstorm

reachforthesky

Jun 13, 2010
Serves em right for focusing their efforts on console games. This kind of stuff is bound to happen when means of play is controlled by a single company.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
killamanhunter said:
ultimateownage said:
See, if this was Steam it would have worked.
But then it would only be hats
But what's wrong with hats?

I'll answer: There isn't enough of them!

OT: Well I don't have a 360, so no skin off my nose.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I can understand that it would be difficult to give out rewards from other Epic games that aren't from the Gears Trilogy. Since I have Gears 1+2 I'm not worried.

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
Good thing I hesitated before I purchased BulletStorm. But Gears 3 should be somewhat fun if it lives up to its massive amount of hype. Ten dollars says that it will be a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
koroem said:
Another lol for Cliffy B. That guy is a joke but for some reason people still listen to what he says.
Because he helped found and build a studio that has a history of producing games that, for whatever reason helps you sleep at night, sell millions of copies each in addition to producing the technology behind dozens of other games plenty of which have gone on to astounding critical and commercial success?

That doesn't make it important to listen to the man, but then people listen to the gibberings of plenty of people who have far fewer accomplishments than the guy.

Oilerfan92

Mar 5, 2010
Meh. I wasn't gonna buy BS anyways (the demo just didn't seem great enough). I can't really afford too many games now a days.

Atleast now the thought at the back of my mind about the GOW 3 beta is gone.