Erin and Erin

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Hey, her black eye is gone!

Sorry, just the first thing I noticed...

Is this a sign of the arc speeding up?

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
I'm not sure why, but I'm suddenly regaining hoe for this arc...

I'm actually looking forward to the next update!

Could be interesting to see Inner Erin.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Inner child Erin is best Erin. :p Though I don't see how getting pissed at the guy hanging her out of a window and a floating medusa head is classified as a freak out. Also is inner child Erin playing Mario?

Yuri Albuquerque

Apr 22, 2011
Nile McMorrow said:
Inner child Erin is best Erin. :p Though I don't see how getting pissed at the guy hanging her out of a window and a floating medusa head is classified as a freak out. Also is inner child Erin playing Mario?
Super Mario World, to be more specific.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
This made me laugh so much. I am glad he took our complaints about pacing seriously.

Now we're cooking with gas. Unfortunately, we seem to be cooking...

Captcha: cabbage stew

... Ew.

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
I thought her having visions about characters from various videogames was about as weird as the "canon" story could get, but apparently I was wrong.

Child Erin sounds positevely funny, though.

The original Erin is doing a good job at putting herself in situations that give others reasons to lecture her, so I assume part of her mind is next on the list?

I am not sure where this is going anymore, so I can't even say if I like/dislike it as a whole.

Groverfield

Jul 4, 2011
Inner Erin seems a bit more genuine, kinda like who Erin is trying to be with her somewhat fake seeming snark and almost forced rough personality, notice how little inner Erin's facial expression only changes to the schadenfreude of her physical self. Does that mean the moral of the arc is going to be more "be yourself, not a caricature of yourself." Also, wonder if Tris is a fan of Xiang Yu.

Also Nile McMorrow, all older gamer's inner children are always constantly playing the first NES Mario (Or as in Erin's case, the SNES Mario, both because they came with their respective consoles as the defining moment of when the gamer considers they became a gamer) the game the box everyone started on came with, it's iconic and meaningful in that way, and why most archetypal gamer merch is marked with mushrooms or the like.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Yuri Albuquerque said:
Super Mario World, to be more specific.
Indeed, looks like it's a depiction of the start of (I think) the first level of Forest of Illusion (The yellow dots made me think of the caterpillar things right away), probably one of my favorite levels as a kid even if I found the rest of the levels annoying xD

On topic.... Yay?

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
Showing my age but anyone remember the Maxx animated series? I hear the inner child talking in the same voice as Julie's dream child.

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
-"She can't be up there!"

-"Why?"

-"Because it's against the law!"

-"What law?"

-"The laws of gravity!"

(Sorry for the lame joke, my id got the better of me. :D)

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
LOL, Erin broke the cardinal rule of cartoon gravity; "When in mid-air or walking on an inverted surface, never look down or think about doing so as this will cause you to instantly fall."

Captcha - Remain Calm

Perfect for this as Erin shouldnt keep thinking too much about the physics of Head-space. It may lead to much pain.... LOL, what am I say MAY lead to pain, WILL lead to much pain.