Erin Stout, Seductress

Gaboris

Dec 22, 2011
DANG IT MAN! Give the girls a rest, she needs at least SOMETHING... but yeah as many before said the guy is cool IF it's aboot not takin advantage of the situation so good job, but I REALLY hope this won't have a dead end... not arguing just hoping. :3

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
It's kinda weird how this comic seems to have suddenly gone all drama strip on us.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Erin Erin Erin.... you made the cardinal mistake. You picked a nice guy. An easy error, but a major one. Next time find the guy who's steaming drunk and staring at the barmaid's cleavage. Much safer bet.

Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could always be this direct? Erin could be the leader of the unsubtle female revolution. I'm with her all the way. Being classy is so tiring.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Oh...this is what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Critical Miss!
He´s turning it down because he is afraid of a rape accusation because she is drunk and does not know what she is doing.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
chstens said:
poiumty said:
Goddamnit, I was promised gags and I got this shitty storyline. What an awful webcomic, promising things and not sticking to them.

I want my money back. I'm boycotting Critical Miss. And why do I have to be always online to read this, huh? IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER
To be fair, the Diablo 3 complaints are legit.
Oh god, please don't start that discussion again. Not on this thread. This thread has done nothing to deserve that sort of abuse.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
rolfwesselius said:
He´s turning it down because he is afraid of a rape accusation because she is drunk and does not know what she is doing.
Or maybe because obviously drunk and suspiciously unsubtle women aren't a turn on for everyone. ;)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
rolfwesselius said:
TechTim said:
Yes because being assaulted while you are practically unconscious is exactly the same as being a bit merry and propositioning a guy...

I get very ...excitable after I have drank wine which is why this strip resonates with me lol.

MetalMagpie said:
Or maybe because obviously drunk and suspiciously unsubtle women aren't a turn on for everyone. ;)

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Moonlight Butterfly said:
rolfwesselius said:
TechTim said:
Yes because being assaulted while you are practically unconscious is exactly the same as being a bit merry and propositioning a guy...

I get very ...excitable after I have drank wine which is why this strip resonates with me lol.

MetalMagpie said:
Well according to many laws you cant consent while drunk and any sex without consent is rape.
So yeah......

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
rolfwesselius said:
Moonlight Butterfly said:
rolfwesselius said:
TechTim said:

MetalMagpie said:
Well according to many laws you cant consent while drunk and any sex without consent is rape.
So yeah......
And I'm sure all women are lying in wait to call rape on men. Because that's the type of thing we do right?!

It may surprise you but drunken one night stands are pretty common without the police getting involved ;)

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
And in a single webcomic, all the problems with my lovelife (Or rather, lack thereof) are made clear. Farewell internet!! Oh tormentor of mine, assuaging my anger at a lack of a love life whilst conspiring to ensure I would never have one!!

More on subject, if I were lucky enough to be the guy sitting opposite Erin, I'd just make sure she got home safe, slept off the tipsyness, and leave my number/facebook address on the side.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
Smart play from the blondie. I get the feeling the makers are reading the comments and not making it so... easy to pick where this is going.

Polock

Jan 23, 2010
poiumty said:
Goddamnit, I was promised gags and I got this shitty storyline. What an awful webcomic, promising things and not sticking to them.

I want my money back. I'm boycotting Critical Miss. And why do I have to be always online to read this, huh? IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER
Ok after being on Diablo 3 Forums for a bit just now, this made me laugh out loud.