Error Mr Smith

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
lacktheknack said:
I got a birthday card with a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias, I declare myself thread winner.
And I admire the theoretical existence of the towel that accompanies the bowl of petunias.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Honestly, I just created an account so I could ask why people in this thread care so much about this issue?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
maninahat said:
Honestly, I just created an account so I could ask why people in this thread care so much about this issue?
That's no hat. I feel lied to!

Oct 12, 2011
maninahat said:
Well, obviously it has a deeply emotional impact on everyone who has been directly affected by it.

Unless, of course they happen to be left-handed, but that just goes without saying.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
davidmc1158 said:
maninahat said:
Well, obviously it has a deeply emotional impact on everyone who has been directly affected by it.

Unless, of course they happen to be left-handed, but that just goes without saying.
I'm left-handed.

And here I just thought I was actually a robot and there was an elaborate conspiracy in place to attempt convincing me that I was human.

MythicMatt

Phantom of the forum
Feb 4, 2015
davidmc1158 said:
maninahat said:

If that's the case, then my left hand was on my right all this time! No wonder I don't really know right from left.

MythicMatt

Phantom of the forum
Feb 4, 2015
Terminalchaos said:
MythicMatt said:
I blame the Left's Rights advocacy groups. I don't know which direction to go in anymore....
IKR? Left's Rights, Right's Lefts, Down's Ups and Up's Downs... It gets all so confusing. At least my handwriting is fairly distinguishable whichever hand I write with.