Escape from Nightmare Mansion. Win an XBOX 360 with Kinect!

Razivia

Sep 5, 2011
Vamantha said:
Caramel Frappe said:
.. Oh jeez, I thought being in 9th place with 128 points would surely secure me. Now, I have what- 5 Users all rising up on the Leaderboard like there was no tomorrow? One's even getting as high as 124 points and counting..

Great Scott!

Edit: Razivia passed me, she's over 130 points. Darn..
Meanwhile Vamantha and Dollsdem spiral uncontrollably with points.
-will never be able to catch up- D:

DollsDem

Jul 28, 2011
Down 3, up 4, down 2, up 1....and so on. I'm never clicking on new users again by the way, always seem to give me -1's :p

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
It would be nice to know how many badges every player clicked. I am curious to know what my +1 / -1 ratio is.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I must say, badge-hunting has been quite the fun little timesink. And I'm stoked to be on the leaderboard after being overwhelmed and having no hope back in the El Shaddai contest.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Oh and also - sorry I haven't put my Undead Monster badge up in my top 4. It won't let me for some reason - I click on it and it just highlights the badges like it would text and they won't move. Any idea why?

Joshua Gale

Dec 15, 2010
well the mansion did something nice for me today! It bought me dinner, took me out on a nice night on the town and then COMPLETELY &*%$#ed ME! *sigh* well at least it wined and dined me first...

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
ThaBenMan said:
I must say, badge-hunting has been quite the fun little timesink. And I'm stoked to be on the leaderboard after being overwhelmed and having no hope back in the El Shaddai contest.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Oh and also - sorry I haven't put my Undead Monster badge up in my top 4. It won't let me for some reason - I click on it and it just highlights the badges like it would text and they won't move. Any idea why?
Have you tried moving them on both the Icon and List part of the badge page? Also, have you saved after moving them?

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
So after four hours of non-stop badge hunting, I've gained 10 points. Need 20 more to reach top 20 (as of right now) but only have four hours left in contest. Keep going thinking maybe, just maybe, luck will finally join my side.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Wellp, thanks to the mansion giving me roughly 20 clicks today, I've managed to stay in the top forty, but an unrelated lack of sleep has left me far too lazy to go through user profiles.

Good luck to everyone else, just reading through here the past few days has been great fun.

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
New Troll said:
So after four hours of non-stop badge hunting, I've gained 10 points. Need 20 more to reach top 20 (as of right now) but only have four hours left in contest. Keep going thinking maybe, just maybe, luck will finally join my side.
Good luck friend, you are going to need a lot of it.

Razivia

Sep 5, 2011
Is it just me or does it feel like Vamantha and DollsDem is having an epic battle of the badges?

DollsDem

Jul 28, 2011
Uhnnnn.....more.....badges.....uhnnnn..... *Shuffles slowly back to the find user page*

weatherfn

Oct 22, 2008
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
To bash them is my real test, to (re)kill them is my cause?

Razivia

Sep 5, 2011
weatherfn said:
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
To bash them is my real test, to (re)kill them is my cause?
Here, how about this:

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
To fight them is my real test, to defeat them is my cause

I will travel across the site, searching far and wide
Each point to understand the prize that's within sight

Monster Badge!
It's you and me
I know its my destiny
Monster Badge!
Your my target goal
In a mansion we must defend

Monster Badge!