Escapist Expo: The Hour of Love

GAunderrated

Jul 9, 2012
yuval152 said:
Best video ever on the escapist.
This. I never laughed so much watching an escapist video. I'm a big fan of jimquisition and zero punctuation but this was by far their best work for both of them.

Wish I could have gone to that expo

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Pikachaos said:
I am the girl who walked up and put the cat ears on Yahtzee. Gotta say it was the proudest moment of my life. :D I have to thank my friend who was at the con, ThriKreen. He owned the ears and thought of the whole thing, he just let me go up and do it. :D
I don't care that he took them off, I still got some awesome pics out of it. XD

... I also gave Jim the tissue after he had a drinking problem. d:
You touched the Yhatzee?
Can I sniff your hands? You know. The ones you touched him with...

OT: I was REALLY hoping for SOPA to come up.

Was disappointed.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Wait wait wait wait wait. Jim has a WIFE? A woman-type wife? That's not what I would have expected.

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Cahtzee!

I wonder how memetic the Escapist will make it. :)
CAHTZEE! LOL

Pikachaos said:
I am the girl who walked up and put the cat ears on Yahtzee. Gotta say it was the proudest moment of my life. :D I have to thank my friend who was at the con, ThriKreen. He owned the ears and thought of the whole thing, he just let me go up and do it. :D
I don't care that he took them off, I still got some awesome pics out of it. XD

... I also gave Jim the tissue after he had a drinking problem. d:
*Starts bowing down on the floor to Pikachaos like Wayne and Garth, saying we're not worthy.*

As far as I'm concerned, all fellow Escapists including me will remember and love you now and forever for that. Thank you for one of the greatest moments of the Expo. Though I honestly wished I could of been there. Couldn't be there for Sunday's event as I had work.

Susan Arendt said:
This was one of my favorites, I must admit. The Nathan Drake thing was an ongoing discussion throughout the weekend, so I just had to throw in in there. :)

It's a genuine joy to watch Yahtzee and Jim just do what they do. They're so brilliant. And Dr. Mark is one of my all-time favorite people.
Have to say this panel is indeed a fantastic one. Know you've probably heard it a lot from Escapees' here, but thanks for setting up the Expo, Susan. Without you, it couldn't have been done, including this great panel.

P.S. This is the guy from Saturday's Q&A panel who started his question by addressing the panel with "Hi dudes." Got autographs from the Escapists, but I honestly wished I could of gotten an autograph from you too.

Ghonzor said:
I'm now incredibly sad that I couldn't go last weekend...
Same here.

If I were to of given Jim, Yahtzee, and Bob a topic or person to say something nice about, it would be one of the following...

Japanese Hentai (for a possible masturbation joke)
Jack Thompson (since he without a doubt unites all gamers for good reason)
Spencer Pratt (cause I can't imagine anybody who everyone can not feel any love for at all)
Uwe Boll films (cause gamers don't like his films)

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
All of the panels/videos are amazing, it's very much appreciated that they were uploaded for all of us that could not make it.

I don't think this one was the best one, but Bob's opening response was so good.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
I must say, Moviebob looks a bit like a hobo in the company of those two. Seriously, I had no idea Yahtzee was that handsome, and Jim... well, he's a big man and I've seen him talking many times, so it was fine.

draken693

Apr 30, 2009
I made a picture of my favorite quote from the panel. I think people can agree, the picture is perfect.

Weealzabob

Jun 4, 2011
While the whole panel has been very funny, and excellent, I have one video game villain that will forever ruin my psyche. Dry Bones.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, my eyes.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
snagli said:
I must say, Moviebob looks a bit like a hobo in the company of those two. Seriously, I had no idea Yahtzee was that handsome, and Jim... well, he's a big man and I've seen him talking many times, so it was fine.
To be fair to Bob, he usually scrubs up well, but he ran, unshowered, from his hotel room to the panel after waking up late. The hobo flavor was, in this case, an anomaly.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
"Well, you know, 2 is a lovely number. It's not the loneliest number." Oh Bob, you are wonderful.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
So sad I wasn't there. )=

I would've asked them about Peter Molyneux I think.

That, or Sonic Fanboys. I would then enjoy Jim's brain boiling. <3

"Catchpa: Been there" Stop teasing me! D: