Escapist News Network: Atari's Gambit

blippity

Apr 30, 2009
Nice new titles - I miss the word resplendent. And those Atari songs rock - hilarious!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
the_tramp said:
that1guy said:
Uh, no.

Graham explained it. What one needs to do is to go to Preferences, go to Mouse and Keyboard, go to Mouse, and assign the right half of the mouse as the right button.
Well there shows my ignorance, I always thought that mac mouses had a button rather than some sort of touch sensor.

Edit: I appreciate that Graham explained it, I just thought that the first mac mouses had a button rather than this sensor-based system so I was merely querying what would happen for those that have still got these mouses. However seeing that you say that they are all sensor based then I retract my original query.
Don't worry about it too much, my Mom's Mac mouse is annoying as hell to use. The sensor isn't altogether that great.

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
A new intro?! This is madness!

Also, nice Russ Pitts cameo. He is totally suitable for the role.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
So long as you keep switching up the words at the end of the intro, this new one is fine (the first was cleaner, though), but what was with the weird over-acting in the commentary? It was off-putting, way too enthusiastic, and lacking comic timing.

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
OMG, new words! This has rocked my world...

Also, thank you Graham for standing up for Macs. I, for one, use mice that haven't been affected by Steve Jobs's smooth-surface fetish.

(That said, some semblance of a release schedule would appreciated, but that's Valve's issue, not Apple's.)

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
Why is it they play the witcher like I play Starcraft.

Only I use my head.

Instead of my hands.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
...I thought Namco Bandai did all the Dragon Ball Z games, I must research that.

Either way cool episode

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I enjoyed this ENN more than the others, it reminded me alot of the Phailhaus for some reason
also it felt as if it had more personality rather than the usual snarky smugness (or maybe it was just me who thought that)

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
not quite sure what Kathleen said in the last part (not the "this explains eavrything", but the thing about being 18)

and dangit, i was gunna say something else... but i forgot...

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
Masterful delivery by both Graham (Headshot) and Russ. Enjoyed the little Kathleen commentaries at the beginning as well. Felt like they belonged. Very awesome ep!

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Must... Resist... Urge... To say... Something... PC... Gamer... Emotions... Rising to the surface...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
BrownGaijin said:
Must... Resist... Urge... To say... Something... PC... Gamer... Emotions... Rising to the surface...
Now now, just let it gooooo...