Escapist News Network: Black & Blue Streak

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
Part of me is still stuck on the fact that "triglycerides" isn't even an adjective. :p

Also, I rather liked Sonic Adventure 2. Especially the Tails/Eggman levels. Yes, those levels. The explodey ones.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Tolerant Fanboy said:
Part of me is still stuck on the fact that "triglycerides" isn't even an adjective. :p
Isn't it great?
I love when they don't even slightly make sense.

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
Morgan Solus and Sadie Massani, hmm? Nice.

The jokes in this one were great throughout, from the small text to rating teenagers M to the Sonic story. My favorite part was the fake conference about Lesnar. Everything there was hilarious.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
That was so well written and acted. I loved the interviews section. Canadian kudos for a job very well done.

Tommy_Dizzle

Apr 7, 2008
that entire section on Sonic captured my exact opinion and showed it back to me. Feels good man. The show's awesome, keep it up.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I know these are supposed to be humorous, but this episode was kinda depressing...

You should have died long ago, Sonic... why?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
I actually liked those sonic games(except for 06, oh dear god not 06) & I still thought that was hilarious.

Vortex Traveller

Sep 28, 2008
sniff... your worng ENN, Sonic will come back to his old self... he will, in Sonic 4 he'll come clean drop the 3D abuse and it'll be like old times...like old times... *rocks in corner holding sonic plushie while wearing sonic T shirt*

Seriously, great ENN this week, Teens like videogames, sonic the emotionally abusive relationship hedgehog all great stuff!

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I had a fling with Bubz, but he got needy and every time I let him idle he'd bang on the inside of my TV.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I gotta say, Ben's performance was awesome in this installment.
Like to the point where had I not known he was a occasional addition in good few LRR videos I would have thought you'd actually got a child Counsellor in for an interview.
And the woman with the addiction to Sonic, again, brilliantly played, whoever she is (I don't think I've seen her in any videos... I could be wrong).
Loved the jokes throughout this one.

Definitely amongst the best I've seen from you guys.

raankh

Nov 28, 2007
Father Time said:
You know what they say about Crash

Once you go Orange you ...

Darnit
Haha, yeah, that came out wrong didn't it! Cracked me up, good one.

Great episode once again, yay for ENN.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Last Sonic game I played was Sonic Adventure. What I hated about it & that Flikie Island one was theat they were in 3D & made me dizzy (susper speed & 3D don't mix). If Sonic is returning to his 2D sidescroller roots (& the game is available on PC), I'll try it.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Wait a second...Morgan Solus a relationship counciller...like...

Mordin Solus?

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
One of my favorite things on the web. ENN is brilliant and Graham and Kathleen and Co. are hilarious. Love Kathleen's necklaces each episode, too, very stylish!