Escapist News Network: Booby Prize

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
BRAVO!
The hair and the beard look much better.
Probably a coincidence, but I feel this place listens to the little guy.

Sol_HSA

was gaming before you were born
Nov 25, 2008
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this tits-centric game [http://fa.xmunkki.org/] yet. Possibly nsfw, depending on where you work.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
somehow, all i could notice was that the one guy talking to the girl about boobs, not had his collar properly tucked..

Also, i expected to at least see some proper cleavage in this video.. So i am somewhat dissapointed.. At least until i saw this..
Digikid said:
Something soft and smooth eh? How about these?

:D
That made up for it!

faselei

Jul 19, 2008
Great as always.

The middle section on ethics regarding playing various different sides and portraying ethnicities / nations was important and well said, and still managed to be entertaining.

Cheers.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Great rant on the "Taliban Scandal."

But I think the big thing here is that they're doing this to get controversy similar to the "No Russian" deal. MW2 was hugely controversial, so the "competition" has to keep up with the Joneses. They're hoping something shocking will mean sales.

Of course, the answer's the same either way: Get over it.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Um...for some reason this episode starting out felt like you had the camera aimed at one of your monitors while it played the episode. I don't know why, there was just something weird at the start.

Still, great episode. Yay, got to see Morgan in LRR and Ash in ENN. Always good to see some people we don't see all that often anymore. Also, yay for Scott Pilgrim references! I saw that on monday, that was an AWESOME movie! It got me into the books and the game! (which are also awesome)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
So THAT is why everyone wants to go to PAX again this year!
But if they stopped taking applications from single men, what's the point in me going. Oh, right. The games. :p

Awesome episode. Love The Headshot this week.

EDIT:
ColdStorage said:
Arachon said:
Spinwhiz said:
So THAT is why everyone wants to go to PAX again this year!
I never heard what she said... PAX what?
Its a reference to a craiglisting which detailed an orgy happening after PAX "for like minded nerds"
http://kotaku.com/5623563/the-pax-nerd-orgy-needs-women

ermm, call me.
Interesting article. However, something from Motto of the Moment comes to mind:

"Sure an orgy is great, but it just multiplies the number of people you can't look in the eye afterwards."

EDIT 2:

The Random One said:
I was very distracted by the slightly blue hue of Kathleen's hair, since it seemed to be reflecting the post production.
theshadowcult said:
Kathleen, your hair looks awesome with the purple!!
You guys noticed it too? I though my monitor was playing tricks on me (just got a new one, so it might have been).

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
What the heck happened to the lighting guys? Graham and Kathleen look like they came out of a Twilight set that's taken 5 to grab another bucket of glitter...

Anyway good one this week, I dream of the same world as Graham :(