Escapist News Network: Dishonorable Discharge

Tensen01

Jan 13, 2009
Jer_LRR said:
Glad so many folks are enjoying the slight departure from the norm :). HUGE props to Morgan Cranny for really selling Jordan Mays, and to Derek Hand aka Tensen01 [http://tensen01.deviantart.com/] for the amazing Obama concept art.
always happy to provide artwork for you guys.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Seemed a bit short but I loved every second of it. And I must agree, the background does look awesome.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
well, i know it's pretty much of a repetition, but damn, this episode was totally visc... SLEDGEHAMMERRRRRRR!!

also the ending from the point of Graham entering the scene was hil... SLEDGEHAMMER!!

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
Honestly the modern warfare 3 you described sounds way better than 2. Sure you can be generic soldier #28 running around shooting or you can be Barrack running around kicking ass! I think I would actually buy mw 3 if it was like that.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
"Cry baby!"

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here" - Classic!

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
"It's going to be Vis--Sledgehammer!"

"I'm sorry; I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here."

Thank you for making my day :)

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
That was good, definitely the best since Black and Blue Streak. I prefer the ones that focus more on the main story than the headlines, and this one was all main story.

Looking forward to the first Iron Stomach of the Escapist, whenever that happens.

auronvi

Jul 10, 2009
Best ENN in a while!

"Sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here."

And my net crush on Kathleen is only growing...

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Was there any real reason Graham didn't show up until the end? Great episode anyway, and Graham's last line was really funny.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Kuliani said:
I had to look it up:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cromulent

"Usage notes

The original use of the word cromulent was ironic. Because it was not a real word, the implication was that the subject was not legitimate."
Your Simpsons kung fu is weak. Or prehaps I'm just anal at remembering quotes.

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
The Sledgehammer guy made the episode brilliant this week. I don't know if he's part of LRR or not, but if he is you should feature him in more vids.