Escapist News Network: Dishonorable Discharge

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here!".. God, the loling that was had from that. Also, V..-SLEDGEHAMMER! YEEEEEEEEAHH~!

Bob_Marley42

Apr 8, 2009
You have no idea how disapointed I was to read "Sledge Hammer Games" only to find the video did not feature Sledge Hammer! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqVt84xgRs]

Because a Sledge Hammer! game would be awesome.

Unoriginal069

Jan 7, 2010
I think that was my favorite episode of ENN ever!

Damn funny guys! Thanks!

Sadly, I watched that LRR where they did the making of the ENN set.
I don't think Graham's telling the truth about how awesome it really is back there.......

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
I am making the assumption (whether correct or not, I don't care) that Kathleen hid his chair to get back at him for the episode "Lost Leaders [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escapist-news-network/972-Lost-Leaders]" when her mike crapped out-- er, I mean when Graham tried to "keep uppity female news-anchors in their place."

Also
Bob_Marley42 said:
You have no idea how disapointed I was to read "Sledge Hammer Games" only to find the video did not feature Sledge Hammer! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqVt84xgRs]
Because a Sledge Hammer! game would be awesome.
That would be awesome. Though one might suggest that the Sam and Max games already are that game.

Jer_LRR

ENN Reporter & Photoshop Wizard
Sep 30, 2009
I think Nintendo was working on a Wii game for a while called Project Hammer ... If we're lucky, maybe Sledgehammer will pick it up, add some violence, and release it as 'The Legend of John Henry'.

Jer_LRR

ENN Reporter & Photoshop Wizard
Sep 30, 2009
As I mentioned on the LRR blog, an editing error resulted in the episode being slightly shorter than intended. The corrected version is now live, with nine more seconds of goodness. Can you tell what was added?

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
Great episode.
*ahem*
But I think Kathleen has mistaken. Graham doesn't look pretty. He looks MANLY! MANLY like in MAN CO... Wait. No, that's wrong here...

AndresCL

Feb 2, 2009
Sounds like MW3 will be breaking new records on selling and its gonna be pretty compelling too.

Or at least they wont be saying "Obama, we are oscar mike to the white house"

MiserableOldGit

Apr 1, 2009
Hate to curse the darkness and all that, but these chaps have had plenty of time to warm up, and it just isn't happening. Why not get The Onion to do this slot? It'd be much the same, only funny.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I love those two, when are they goin to let down there guard and show one another there true feelings!

As for the report, I dont care its MW2!

Also, I have an idea on an ep you guys could do // I sort of 'Where are they now' but for games company's // You could do it on Oddworld &try and find out that they are doin since its been years since we last heard anything from them

-M

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
"Reform health care by performing exploratory surgery on terrorist spines"

Truly, this is Change we can get behind