Escapist News Network: Inside the Newsroom

kfwanderer

Oct 1, 2008
I really liked this. As a change of pace, it worked really well. Seeing the brainstorming was hilarious, especially when they'd giggle at themselves and work off of each other's ideas.

And... just a prediction... I'm expecting "cockscreen" to become a mainstream term in the next year. Well done, guys.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
I like the regular format, but don't enjoy the commentary/interview sections, so I preferred this. Though I would have liked to see it in a more mock formal setting- like a round-table discussion- which I think fits more into ENN.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
It's hard to say.... I'm afraid I'd miss the newsdesk format, but I do so love the quick-fire easy banter of Phailhaus.

But yeah, I loved this episode.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Cockscreen made me think of a type of repellent you use to repel men.

Great episode, i love behind sceen stuff

Mikael Sanfors

Sep 13, 2010
I loved this alternative take on the show. I think I love it even more than the normal news-spoofs. The pacing was just more laid back, the air was a bit more identifiable, or personal. And I laughed a lot.

You asked, now you know :)

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
That was really good. Honestly, I'd like to see more of these.

But what I'd really like to see is ENN becoming weekly again. This was my favourite of all your shows ; ;

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
This was pretty funny. Maybe not an every-episode occurrence, but funny nonetheless.

For some reason, the delivery of the jokes this time was spot on hilarious every single time. Keep up the good work.

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
BobTheGreatPlusOne said:
So it's PhailHaus: ENN?
Yeah I wasn't sure at first, but once I realized it was ENN in the form of FailHaus I was all for it. The only LRR video with more LOLpm would be rapid fire. I don't know what Jer was on when this was filmed, but make sure he's on it every week.

tldr - New format is good.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I liked this. I liked it a lot. Normal, relaxed Graham seems better than Srs Bzns Graham. And loved your bracelet, Kathleen! I'd like to see these more often. I found this funnier than the original ENN.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I kinda miss the little text comments, but other than that it works.

If FF13-2 is a dress-up game, they need some paper bags for some heads. Seriously, WTF is up with that main character's man face Square Enix. Yuck.