Escapist News Network: Kathleen's Book Club

Joshic Shin

Level 8 DM
Apr 4, 2009
Wait...AbstinenceWarrior 69?

I like the hidden joke. Good episode everyone, thanks for another humorous moment for my day. :D

Jackel86

May 3, 2008
"Planeswalker Bobby Kotick." I had to do a double take there. I thought, "Did they just make a Magic reference?"

And I love how much effort went in to the card for him. Perfect abilities, and he's mono-black. Quite funny.

DoomBlackDragon

Sep 13, 2008
Kinda sad this episode was only for Xbox fan boys. Was glad the nutshot defend the PC gaming for like 15 seconds.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Your hair DID look awesome, Kathleen ;)

That was one of the best ENN's you guys have done, and I don't say that lightly!
I like how you used Tally's novelist character from way back when and had her fight with Paul via Xbox live trash talk :p

"Washed up romance novelist" had me in stitches. As did Paul's puzzlement with the lacking Search feature of .... a book :p

I loved that you guys stuck it to the man in this one- specifically the stupid man from Activision :p

I can't even begin to start analysing this... I'm still laughing!! :D

EDIT

Yahtzee reference was hilarious "sarcastic ex-pat" is a brilliant line- who came up with the Book Club segment, actually?
I loved it!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Kathleen's hair did look awesome. I feel proud that I was actually paying attention to it. Mostly because of color, but hey, I'm a color fan.

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
vanthebaron said:
how many takes did it take for the tounge twister at the end
I was about to ask that!! damn!!!
so umm..
anybody else feel like they are gonna miss out on so many great games cause they hate spending so much money??

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I am so going to use the phrase "knife humping monkey poo flinger" at some point in the future.

And I love the new segments!

CoreKrogoth

Mar 8, 2010
I'm glad to see Plailhaus is somewhat back.

Kotick has also declared that his goal is to stop making video games fun and that he is on the Deathstar.

More evidence that he is, the Evil Emperor Palpatine. I can't wait until somebody throws him down his own shaft. I'd like to ask everybody to boycott him (currently Activision Blizzard).

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
Truly terrific topics, though try to trounce true tomfools, those two technically tended towards twits.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Moon_Called said:
Truly terrific topics, though try to trounce true tomfools, those two technically tended towards twits.
Tricky trusting teacher's typing treasure teeming time-worn tall tales through tip-top tried trash talking.