Escapist News Network: Kathleen's Book Club

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Tekken Tag Tournament Two? we should call it the T4 or Tek4... that should also boost the sales to hardcore Eve players who rely solely on hearsay :p

Waddles

Mar 16, 2010
did i see a reference to the unskippable of eternal sonata there?
in the subscript as graham is announcing the book club?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Wait... "combat multiplyer"? Isn't the term "force multiplyer"?

Just sayin'.

Please don't hurt me.

EDIT: Also, the Nut Watch section was hilarious. Have you considered making it a regular... section... thing?

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Zhukov said:
EDIT: Also, the Nut Watch section was hilarious. Have you considered making it a regular... section... thing?
With Bobby Kotick saying too much shit everyday, they should rename it to "Kotick Watch". And make it a regular thing...

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Sabrina Gray is pretty hot!

edit: not as hot as Kathleen but still.

Also, extremely funny epsiode. I love the part about the sausage roll!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
What was the deal with the "Good ol' games" bit? Why was Graham showing a picture of himself? Did ENN pull the same trick and I missed it? Yeah, I'm kind of confused by that. Otherwise, great episode!

(Tekken Tag Tournament Two Teaser Trailer sounds Tittilating and will Trump the Tedious Taste of Terrible Top-selling Titles from Today to Tomorrow.)
(Seriously, the alliteration at the end was hilarious.)

Versago

May 28, 2009
Even better, was that the Tekken Tag Tournament Teaser Trailer revealed at Tougeki 2010.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
unacomn said:
Strange, I hosted a podcast earlier this year and in one of them, I awarded Kotick the title of Dick of the Week.
Now he has the whole set- Dick to Nuts.

theshadowcult

Dec 1, 2009
Love the Minecraft and Yahtzee references there, and the new segment was ok, may need to work on it to keep it a littlemore fluid though, but great episode :D

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
A Minecraft( I assume) and Reading Rainbow reference? You guys are awesome :D

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
I can see "Kotick gets the Nut of the Week Award" turn into a running joke very, very quickly.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I still can't believe they're reviewing a game guide book...hahahaaa

did they make a dig at Yahtzee and the journal from Reach special editions?? xD (I have yet to read the former, need to get it)