Escapist News Network: Minced Words: Blizzard's Real ID

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
k-ossuburb said:
Anyone else notice the goggles in the background? Methinks this was staged, I call shenanigans on this whole affair. It's a damned conspiracy I say, I shall expose your lies!

[sub][sub]PS. I'm kidding, go flame someone else you damn dirty apes.[/sub][/sub]
YES! DR. HORRIBLE LIVES ON IN OUR INTERNETS! Maybe Joss IS making Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog 2!

El pup

Jun 26, 2010
Best one yet. The layers and layers of satire in the Blizard sketch was incredible. BTW, hate speech is illegal in Canada?

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Yay John Funk :D
Got a really good point about Kojima, and was really funny watching the old jokes.
Then the Real ID, somehow part of me is saying I shouldn't be suprised that Mr Funk did that.
How many characters do you have to 80?

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
I almost freaked out when they said "Irvine California".

I totally forgot that this was Blizzard's headquarters. It was my hometown, yo

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Briliant episode,too many funny stuff to mention. You're the best,even better than Zero Punctuation.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
Awesome video guys, although I have to say, as always my absolute favorite part was the banter between the two of you at the very end. I would literally pay to just watch and listen to you two speak to one another for, like, 10 minutes.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
That was just like a SNL skit... funny for the first minute, and then five more minutes of beating that same dead horse. Over, and over, and over again.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Very nice. I enjoyed the John Funk cameo (assuming that was really him), and the Hideo Kojima remarks. XD

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Great episode overall, but the whole thing about the "Bigot-tree" kinda was besides the point - I mean, there are insane people on the internet who WILL track you down in real life if they know your real name, and outside of those hardcore crazies, their are a whole bunch who'll remotely troll you.

Think Season 2 of the Guild, only in the real world.