Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
More Room to Grow

Paul delves deeper into Kinect's space needs and Graham goes off about Minecraft.

Watch Video

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Wait, Serrated? Just what the hell goes on at ENN when the cameras are off?
Minecraft is run by just ONE guy? Wow
And Hooray 4 Spite! :D

Edit: It's 9:15 and no one else has commented on this episode yet? Seriously you guys?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I want a new Dino Crisis game. Preferably one that forgets the other ones and turns it into a hardcore FPS. As in one that means that make it's it truly a horror because these dinosaurs will kill you. One where running away is always an option. Also, one where you can pick up the tank gun and see their skull fly out of their head. That was awesome.

Calumon: One guy? Wow, he must be really tired.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Liked today's Headshot, even though it jumped on the "hate Obsidian" bandwagon that everyone seems to be jumping on when they've released a game (except No Mutants Allowed, proprietors of the only "hate Bethesda" bandwagon on the internet AFAIK).

Also, HATS.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Haha, hats. :p You would make MILLIONS!

Yeah, seriously, people are stupid. Why would you DoS something to make it go faster?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i would like that viking hat. pretty nice.

also everyone has a ballroom in their house. it's right off the kitchen.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Wasn't so keen on the Tower of Power until Kathleen modelled it. Now where can I buy one? That is the second most awesome hat on The Escapist!

The first is of course Yahtzee's which is a one off and couldn't be bought even for an entire large chest full of diamond blocks.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
'I was building a castle and then the server went away..' That made laugh quite a bit. Great work guys.

omega247

Apr 12, 2010
Lego and crack combination?! I guess I'll have to check it out :p

... Also did Graham say "bugger"?? I thought only us Brits used that word

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
omega247 said:

I believe his parents are British, actually.

illiterate

Sep 10, 2008
Graham fricking nailed it. Notch is working like crazy right now and those guys were being complete flaming buttholes.

Iglock

Mar 23, 2009
You may indeed interest me in... "The Tower of Power"

Also, Kinect fails always make me lol.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
dex-dex said:

I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
I want a new Dino Crisis game. Preferably one that forgets the other ones and turns it into a hardcore FPS. As in one that means that make it's it truly a horror because these dinosaurs will kill you. One where running away is always an option. Also, one where you can pick up the tank gun and see their skull fly out of their head. That was awesome.

Calumon: One guy? Wow, he must be really tired.
Tired!?!? How dare he!!! He needs to get his azz in gear and finish up that Minecraft update....nah Jk XP

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Great episode this week. "A rich person's abnormally large living room", and the teary "and then the server went away" made me giggle.

QuantumWalker

Dec 21, 2009
I'm still looking at 2K Marin on the whole Bioshock 2 PC patches. Promise to patch a game, and then after months of being strung along come out and say "sorry, but finishing it would be to hard. Go buy it on the console if you want that other content"

(I am aware this is not an exact paraphrase but the meaning is more or less the same)

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
I must say, I'm very interested in purchasing the viking hat :D

And of course Paul was right! He used SCIENCE!!

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Thanks, Graham- that's exactly the what I shouted when I heard about the DDOS attack on minecraft.
Because of them, my Doom Tower was set back a day in construction.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
dfcrackhead said:
dex-dex said:

I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.
I just keep mine out all year long. The neighbors kind of complain, seeing that it takes it 45% of their houses as well as mine, but I don't really care. Kinect, people!

Luciano Silva

Aug 26, 2010
"I was building a castle when the sever went away :("
and
" Thank for proving me absolutely right"
are some of the many reasons I watch ENN.

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
Tower of Power + Viking Helmet...

yeah, son. Also hilarious to hear you all apologize for giving actual news. At the same time I'd like to thank you for letting me know that my sparsely populated train station is a good place to play the Kinect. That's also where I have my Wii! Not sure if I can fit both in there, though.

laserpants

Sep 26, 2010
People are always bitches, it's their nature. "Oh gosh, it's a good game, therfore it must of been made by a bunch of people with well funded resources, so why are they making the stuff I want?!" that is what most gamers think these days. They just have no idea how sad the truth the reality can be sometimes for some of the indie developers. A lot of the times, an indie game can still not turn a profit even when there are lots of people liked it. Maybe those hackers should think about that instead of using their computer knownledge to further set things back for the poor indie developer, they can lend a hand to help make the game finish faster.
Also, TF2 has turn into "MW2"2 as of now :p

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Well that's convinient, because I was just wondering what I was going to do with that ball room no one ever uses IN MY ONE ROOM APARTMENT!

I'd be furious if it weren't for those damn nice hats.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
An excellent episode! I even rewatched it at work.

laserpants said:
Maybe those hackers should think about that instead of using their computer knownledge to further set things back for the poor indie developer, they can lend a hand to help make the game finish faster.
No skills required. If you know where to look, you can buy time on a botnet and DDoS whoever you please.

AngryMongoose

Jan 18, 2010
I was making a castle but it was taking ages, so I gave up. Then I made a wooden house. Then I made a fireplace. If you don't realize what happened next you've never played Minecraft.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Great ENN this week, I must say. The Tower of Power is not only delightfully fashionable, but it has a rhyming name. That, ladies and gentlemen, is awesome.

Scytail

Jan 26, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?
totally there with you on that one too man.

the-kitchen-slayer

Apr 16, 2008
bdcjacko said:
No, it would not be wrong, it was rather distracting ><

Just one of those things we have to train ourselves to look upwards from. Glad I remembered that training halfway through the episode XD

~edit~ and on a rather odd moment, the nature of this post and the post number it is go hand in hand... go figure. Stupid perverted brain and post number 69 being about clevage ><

Slemmy

Jul 25, 2010
YES! GI GRAHAM!! THATS EXACTLY WHAT ALL THE WHINY BASTARDS ASKING FOR MORE UPDATES NEEDED TO HEAR!! god that made me happy

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
dfcrackhead said:
dex-dex said:

that is a good point, you don't want your ballroom to become so every day you need it for the best moments.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Faeriian said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Yeah, I loved the bit on the DOS attack on Minecraft. Seriously, guys.
.. its' DDoS ..distributed denial of service.
Yes, the fact that I didn't call it DDoS is far more important than what actually happened.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
Shocking that Sony tries to defeand its conlose, funny that it fails XD
Headshot was nice :)

Elec0

The Master of Fractals
May 29, 2009
That was an awesome Minecraft rant, and completely true.

wilsonx1999

Nov 18, 2009
Graham, I am with you on that Minecraft headshot.

Paul is ALWAYS rigt, he has the power of science with him.

DES-TRO

Oct 27, 2010
As for the Billy Joel news.
He's already been in a game. And has a few songs in it. Singstar for the PS3.

HaraDaya

Nov 9, 2009
While I like ENN a lot, I think you're all going on rants of personal opinion on the subjects too often. I'd think it'd be more hilarious if you kept the old serious, somewhat unbiased news reporter tone all the way through.
Not saying you shouldn't be telling off whoever was responsible for the DDOS attack and etc., but subtly would be better in my opinion.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Graham's rants are the reason I look forward to ENN!

No-one complains about relevant topics more accurately or with better emotion.

ZelosRaine

Sep 20, 2010
Freaking hecks yeah on the hat! Also, totally on the ball with the criticism of the Minecraft attack. Majorly dick move.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
That was quite the Minecraft rant.
Also while the Wii commercials tended to show people in a relatively sizable living room I don't think they ever went so far as to imply an empty warehouse would be needed, nice one Microsoft.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
This episode was complete with utter win. Hit the golf ball and made it in the hole by a mile.

Kinect quote of win:

ENN said:
Some rich guy's abnormally large living room. A cleared out office space. A sparsely populated train station. Also, what is this business man doing playing with a small child in a sparsely populated train station? A large gymnasium. A dance club in which the entire floor has been cleared in case of injury. And, a ballroom, just like the one I'm sure you have in your apartment.
ENN said:
Just like the one I'm sure you have in your apartment.
/This killed me. Hard.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Say it like it is Graham, those fools kept us from playing. Also 5 days until the update.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
ENN was right about something? Wow o_O

and I agree about the Minecraft DOS attack. Pure, utter bullshit.

[sub][sub]You described it as Lego and crack... Now I have to play it![/sub][/sub]

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Let's not forget, Graham, they demanded a new update immediately not only while he was extremely busy with other shit, but also while he was busy GETTING THEM THAT GODDAMN UPDATE.

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
"Loved the little control the spite control the universe" thing, loved the "and then the server went away :( " actually I just loved it all, great work guys.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
This was an awesome episode. I love that Paul was completely right about the kinect.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
kathleen s upper body looks very good in this video.
if you havent noticed... watch again and pay attention to it!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Attention Minecraft DDOS people:

You have incurred the wrath of Graham.

May whatever God you believe in have mercy upon your souls.
wilsonx1999 said:
Paul is ALWAYS rigt, he has the power of science with him.
Hence my totally-awesome, avatar-sized animated .gif:

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Easily one of the best episodes from ENN. Oh, and I got an neck ache from nodding fiercly while Graham was rantign about MineCrafst DoS attack, that was just stupid.

docbox1567

Nov 10, 2009
Great video. I think I can now justify getting a loft or shrinking myself down to a much more registrable size. And Kathleen is amazing.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
bdcjacko said:
On a comment board that she, her boyfriend, close friends and possibly family are likely read? Yes.

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
[small]I want a Dino Crisis game...[/small]

Wait, what's Dino Crisis? Never heard of it before, but it sounds totally rad.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
hats hats hats hats

but none is the SUPERIOR HAT

I noticed that if you look at the unusually large living room you'll see there are a few visual tricks to make it look smaller. Nice going, Microsoft. (Also I like the idea that Microsoft released that in response to ENN.)

I honestly doubt it actually was the guys who took the claim for that attack who did it. Good job taking the advantadge of some other thing to make yourself look stupid, guys.

kfwanderer

Oct 1, 2008
I second THAT. There was an episode where she said "BZZZZZ" like a bee and did this little jiggle... since then... well... I've had a hard time focusing on anything else. Heheh. Still love the series, though.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I think that's the funniest goofy hat joke I've ever seen. By which I mean, the only funny goofy hat joke I've ever seen.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Oh my god, it's that big hat Paul wore in the '08 LRR sketch "All the Little People"!

They misspelled Paul Saunders's name AGAIN! This time, the last S is missing...

"What is this businessman doing playing with a small child in a sparsely populated train station?"

That's the question of the week right there. And don't ask, Paul. I don't wanna know.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Delusibeta said:
Liked today's Headshot, even though it jumped on the "hate Obsidian" bandwagon that everyone seems to be jumping on when they've released a game (except No Mutants Allowed, proprietors of the only "hate Bethesda" bandwagon on the internet AFAIK).

Also, HATS.
I was curious, when someone comes out against rape do you point out that they are on the "hate rape bandwagon" or do you genuinely assume that they don't like something bad?

Now this is a HUGE hyperbole, and their bad coding is not the same or even nearly the same as raping someone, I'm just trying to start off with a bold example and work backwards.

At what point can people dislike bad things and be genuinely correct in their feelings? When does it go from being a genuine dislike to a "bandwagon"?

Just curious, because I don't quite get the "if many people think something is bad, they must be hive minded."

docbox1567 said:
bdcjacko said:
There was an episode going on?

God I'm pathetic sometimes. Cleavagingly pathetic.
At least I feel a little more human, I was staring without any break away till that beautiful monologue.

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
Yeah, when I first heard about the denial of service thing against Minecraft all I could do was shake my head. There should be some sort of test you have to take before being allowed to use the internet, because there's an awful lot of complete idiots using it.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Oh my god, that Dune reference was awesome... was I the only one who caught that?
That really made my day!

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
What do the following phrases/statements have in common?
"Don't touch that! its hot!"
"This is not an essay you can put off until the last minute!"
"You should go to sleep instead of playing that game all night long."
"No you can't buy me a drink."
"Billy Joel doesn't belong in a music rhythm game."

The following response is always the right answer:
"Challenge accepted."

Spite is the best motivator of all.

The Seldom Seen Kid said:
[small]I want a Dino Crisis game...[/small]

Wait, what's Dino Crisis? Never heard of it before, but it sounds totally rad.
well, its like Resident Evil, but with Dinosaurs instead of zombies. surprisingly it is not as awesome as it sounds.

Bloodysoldier

Jun 9, 2009
Wolcik said:
Shocking that Sony tries to defeand its conlose, funny that it fails XD
Headshot was nice :)
I think you are a bit confused Wolcik, maybe it is all the drugs microsoft injects into you. But no where in this great video had it talked about sony defending it's console. Now in this great video it had microsoft trying to defend it's console; well not just its console but the newer shotty product known as (and I quote) 'MICROSOFTS' kinect not sony's.
Your welcome and I accept your thank you for correcting you in the nicest way possible.

And in other news....
thank you graham for pwning those whinny noobs who had the most massive brain fart in the history of man!

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I haven't watched an episode of ENN before. Now that I have, you have gained a lifelong fan. This stuff isn't just stupid game "parody" news like I thought it would be... this is cutting satire at its best! Well done, and if it makes up for what I haven't seen - I will be keeping a very close eye on this in the future.

Eponet

Nov 18, 2009
AngryMongoose said:
I was making a castle but it was taking ages, so I gave up. Then I made a wooden house. Then I made a fireplace. If you don't realize what happened next you've never played Minecraft.
Someone else came along and destroyed it while you were working on it forcing you to try and build it underground and create navigation points that wont tip off griefers, resulting in only you being able to find it?

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
when you guys said about mining and crafting i thought straight away runescape lol idk why, also grahams insane/angry/deprived face was gold well done :D

AngryMongoose

Jan 18, 2010
Eponet said:
AngryMongoose said:
Someone else came along and destroyed it while you were working on it forcing you to try and build it underground and create navigation points that wont tip off griefers, resulting in only you being able to find it?
Naa, I was playing single player. The only multiplayer server I've been able to connect to doesn't let randoms build stuff.

Sodoff

Oct 15, 2009
The Toweer of Poweeer!

Do Want.

Also, I should try this Minecraft hmm?
Though I am worried it will affect my grades and papers, Dilemma!

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Yankeedoodles said:
bdcjacko said:
On a comment board that she, her boyfriend, close friends and possibly family are likely read? Yes.
Then maybe she shouldn't show off the cleavage. We all know how the internet works.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
HankMan said:
Wait, Serrated? Just what the hell goes on at ENN when the cameras are off?
Minecraft is run by just ONE guy? Wow
And Hooray 4 Spite! :D

Edit: It's 9:15 and no one else has commented on this episode yet? Seriously you guys?
was run by one guy, the the DDoS attack maed him need to find more people. He found a few devellopers to give him a hand just before the attack actually, and then he had them fix the game while he sped up the patch. It's hilarious because he always said that there was a halloween update coming up but these idiots thought "Halloween update hmmm? So I think it should come up WEEKS before halloween!"

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
But... I need... dance central... *picks up sledgehammer* time to combine a couple rooms MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Damn you guys are on fire this week! Both this and "Trapped" had me laughing out loud, which didn't really endear me to the neighbouring cubicles.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Yankeedoodles said:
bdcjacko said:
Then maybe she shouldn't show off the cleavage. We all know how the internet works.
Maybe you're right. Although:

1. I'm still not convinced that that's how the internet Should work.

2. She seemed pretty upset the last time a lot of people made such comments.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Yankeedoodles said:
bdcjacko said:
Yankeedoodles said:
bdcjacko said:

1) You can be convinced anyway you want, but it is how it does work.

2) How am I expected to know she gets upset when people comment that she looks good?

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Yankeedoodles said:
bdcjacko said:
Yankeedoodles said:
bdcjacko said:

1) You can be convinced anyway you want, but it is how it does work.

2) How am I expected to know she gets upset when people comment that she looks good?
1. Just because that's the way it works doesn't mean that it is the Only way it can work or that it is necessarily the best way.

2. Unless you read the posts of a certain former ENN episode I wouldn't expect you to. Although a lot of women don't really appreciate comments on their womanly features.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Yankeedoodles said:
1. Just because that's the way it works doesn't mean that it is the Only way it can work or that it is necessarily the best way.

2. Unless you read the posts of a certain former ENN episode I wouldn't expect you to. Although a lot of women don't really appreciate comments on their womanly features.
1) But still, that is they way it works. If I didn't say something, someone else probably would.

2) Women are crazy, it is a proven fact. They get mad when you say the look good, they get mad when you don't say they look good. Nothing I can do to change that either.

Also Kathleen, if you did read any of this, you are pretty lady and shouldn't be ashamed of yourself in any way.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Yankeedoodles said:

1) But still, that is they way it works. If I didn't say something, someone else probably would.

2) Women are crazy, it is a proven fact. They get mad when you say the look good, they get mad when you don't say they look good. Nothing I can do to change that either.

Also Kathleen, if you did read any of this, you are pretty lady and shouldn't be ashamed of yourself in any way.
1. Possibly. Although that still doesn't mean you or anyone else should say it.

2. Women aren't crazy, they're just different. Although body insecurity is something that a lot of people have regardless of gender. Even good-looking people have it. Average and bad-looking people can get insecure because people don't pay attention to them relative to good-looking people. While good-looking people can become insecure because they believe that people are Only paying attention to them because of their looks and don't even notice What they're doing or how hard they worked for it.

Joseph Eckert

Feb 28, 2010
graham was building a castle.
i-is it... is it the one my princess will finally be in?

I just finished listening to the podcast before this and was thinking "Man minecraft sure is cool I hope graham and alex do lots of cool stuff and show it to us."

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
RANT! ANGRY RANT!
Seriously though, nice rant there Graham. It's obvious to me that the guys who attacked Minecraft are total dickheads who have a waaaaay to big sense of entitlement. Plus they choose a method that would not only be ineffective, but actually hurt their cause. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even play the game!

And I want the tower of power. Or at least some of the hats making it up.

Amnesiac Pigeon

Jul 14, 2010
Kathleen in a towering pillar of hats has instantly become one of my favourite images on the internet.

Also love the Kinect part.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
bdcjacko said:
Are
Yankeedoodles said:
1. Possibly. Although that still doesn't mean you or anyone else should say it.

2. Women aren't crazy, they're just different. Although body insecurity is something that a lot of people have regardless of gender. Even good-looking people have it. Average and bad-looking people can get insecure because people don't pay attention to them relative to good-looking people. While good-looking people can become insecure because they believe that people are Only paying attention to them because of their looks and don't even notice What they're doing or how hard they worked for it.
You are lame.
ooooo, BURN! gonna have to put some ice on that one.

But seriously is that any way to behave. This person is trying to have an intelligent discussion and you respond with the equivalent of, "you're a doodoo head", and going home. Better if you hadn't responded at all if that was all you had to say.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Awesome, you nailed the problems with those Minecraft hackers right on the head Graham. I mean seriously, there's an update, a pretty big one, advertised on the site!

Also, I loved Onimusha, the first three. I don't count the last one as an actual Onimusha game because it tried VERY hard to be some kind of wierd Devil May Cry wannabe. The Resident Evil style gameplay and monsters made those three games three of my favorites. I have all three of them in my PS2 collection still, even though I haven't used that collection in years.

Also also, it sucks that they're trying for a "western market." That means all their games are going to look somewhat like ours now. Great. I like the difference between Western and Eastern games, I want it to continue so that there's variety.

bismarck55

Mar 1, 2010
omega247 said:

No, Canadians (like me) use it too. I hear it all the time. Once upon a time Canada was supposed to be a North American version of Britain, more or less. Heck, The queen is still our head of state you know.

Sorry, I'm prone to tangents.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Eric the Orange said:
ooooo, BURN! gonna have to put some ice on that one.

But seriously is that any way to behave. This person is trying to have an intelligent discussion and you respond with the equivalent of, "you're a doodoo head", and going home. Better if you hadn't responded at all if that was all you had to say.
The discussion was going no where, plus he is lame. I could have said much nastier things, but I choose discretion and decided I was done talking to him.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
QuantumWalker said:
I'm still looking at 2K Marin on the whole Bioshock 2 PC patches. Promise to patch a game, and then after months of being strung along come out and say "sorry, but finishing it would be to hard. Go buy it on the console if you want that other content"

(I am aware this is not an exact paraphrase but the meaning is more or less the same)
Um, you do realize that they came back and announced that they're finishing the patch/DLC, right?

http://www.techspot.com/news/40902-2k-games-apologizes-bioshock-2-dlc-coming-to-pc-after-all.html

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
"Digital crack and Lego" best description of Mindcraft, or of any game for that matter, I have heard // Now If you will excuse me I now have to go clean up the potatoes and pork, that I was eating, from off my desk

-M

darkdots

Oct 8, 2010
Market to the West? You could make bobble headed, big eyed, under age, squirrels, that don't speak english, and not translate all the dialog boxes.

QuantumWalker

Dec 21, 2009
Timbydude said:
QuantumWalker said:

Um, you do realize that they came back and announced that they're finishing the patch/DLC, right?

http://www.techspot.com/news/40902-2k-games-apologizes-bioshock-2-dlc-coming-to-pc-after-all.html
You do realize that my post was made before that knowledge was made public right? And regardless of whether or not they decided to fix the problem I was lamenting the idea that a developer was going to step out on their responsibility to fix a game they sold as broken.

Sinuce

Jan 26, 2008
Awesome episode. Graham's comments and background story of the DDoS attack on Minecraft was very well done. I didn't know many details of the story until now. Very useful and interesting :D

mananomas131

Feb 19, 2009
I cannot tell you how hard I laughed when it came to Graham's tale of woe.
You know, this episode was BRUTALLY sarcastically honest towards offensive parties that totally deserved it. It pressed all the right buttons.

... And I also needed my fix. I WAS MAKING A HUGE MINE-CART TRACK, YOU EVIL PRICKS!