Escapist News Network: The Next Rock Band

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Jingles Rockband would have to include the 'Bodyform' song.

Come on who wouldn't want to belt out - "Woah, bodyfor-horm." Classic.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Whilst it was very funny and something that I will keep on watching ("The Curse of Castle Hugenstein." Classic), I do find advertising Escapist News Network at the end of every episode of Escapist News Network a bit of a redundant task -_-.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
The opening sequence is the best part by far. I'm not saying the rest was in any way bad but the opening sequence was just awesome.

kitsunegunner

Apr 14, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
Whilst it was very funny and something that I will keep on watching ("The Curse of Castle Hugenstein." Classic), I do find advertising Escapist News Network at the end of every episode of Escapist News Network a bit of a redundant task -_-.
redundancy is their most recurring problem, also obviousness

I am AFK

Sep 20, 2009
I think they shoud go for Dragonforce rock band insted make one on the other side of the speed spektrum. beetals.........................................................................................................................................................Dragon force

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
what war are you talking about? and what the hell do you mean with swastika? i was allways told nothing important has happend before 1955.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Did you guys get into PAX for free?!? Me thinks my career as a 3D modeler and Animator was the wrong way to go to get into games industry

-M

DSteer

Oct 6, 2009
"Flea Market Rap" should totally be in jingles rockband lol

its just like, its just like, a mini--mall

xD

Britisheagle

May 21, 2009
Ah comedy gold. Hope Harmonix was joking although that interview was rather amusing. Hell all of it was amusing!

Jeziah

Nov 19, 2009
Hahaha, I can just imagine Jingles Rock Band; 100% Peer Gynt by Edvard Grieg. A real step back for pop culture (music-wise)- alllll the way back to the Classical age.