sln333 said:
littlerudi08107 said:
Taco of flames said:
littlerudi08107 said:
Taco of flames said:
littlerudi08107 said:
Caliban1972 said:
littlerudi08107 said:
I really wish the anchors would drop the stupid off-air skits. THEY ARN'T FUNNY!!!!
Are too!
Are not!
I will state my opinion that the off-air skits are excellent. Did you not catch the Fresh Prince reference last week? Great episode, BTW, bubble boy made me laugh.
Are you kidding me? Fresh Prince references? That's like Rickrolling, It stopped being funny a long time ago.
Then obviously I have not been spending time on the Internet as much as I thought, I never run into those, nor have I ever been RickRolled. Apparently, I'm a bit behind on what the majority thinks funny these days, other than using Kanye's interruption for every possible situation, but let's just leave it at that I lack previous cases to refer to, and you don't care for off-topic humor. I can lose an argument and not care, can you win it the same way?

Oh god, you do Kanye West too? What's next? You gonna do some balloon boy jokes?
I smell a troll... Don't repeatedly post in a video's thread if you dislike the video and anything else people are talking about.

You don't like it because you know what I'm saying is right.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
littlerudi08107 said:
TLDR... in comparison to their fake news stories which are very smart and witty.
You keep saying fake news. It's all real news, just with a joke added to take it to the next level. Ok, you don't find the closing anchor comments funny. Sure! Ok! Good! There are lots of things I don't find funny (dead baby jokes) and lots of things I love but others don't (Achewood comics). However, just remember that it's different strokes for different folks, and leave people alone about it.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
And I for once welcome new Uber HD technology and have already preordered a completely random game in order to try this new and innovative technology.

... And the game happens to be from Japan... And feature almost naked women with exceptionally large and perfectly rendered breasts... What? Was a coincidence...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Well Grahams zombie plan falls short. Say there are zombies in the mall, how would he clear them out?

Just wondering but who's the guy that was the "Uber HD" spokesman?

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Great episode. I'm still laughing at that "pick a random game" bit! Paul's expressions were so hilarious.

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
R. I. P., Captain Lou. There will be a moment of silence. And of doing the Mario.

Also, seeing Weird Al songs coming dangerously close to reality is oddly disconcerting...

tbug

Oct 19, 2009
dalek sec said:
That would be me (Dale Friesen). I'm a friend of the ENN creators and a local actor. How's it going, eh?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
tbug said:
dalek sec said:
That would be me (Dale Friesen). I'm a friend of the ENN creators and a local actor. How's it going, eh?
Ah well thanks for answering my question and nice to meet you.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
One retaliation to Uber HD - Now imaginane playing Silent Hill on that.

inpachi

Apr 17, 2009
I might naw i wouldnt nevermind.. Not worth it.. But anyways nice reference to balloon boy ahah!