Escapistians: Whats one thing you don't like about yourself physically?

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
I never had a bracelet so my teeth's aren't exactly nice and my back is scarred because I had the worst case of acne you can imagine in my teens.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
I have a bit thin hair that makes my shoulder length hair look weird...

I wish I had Geralt hair...

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Here's an odd one for you: My face, in profile. Head on, I'm a geeky adorable git, but from the side, I have this slightly sloping forehead. Which annoys me. Yeah.

I should get a haircut. Then my head actually looks normal shaped instead of a ball of fluff.

Of course, apart from that, I am, if you'll excuse me, damn sexy. Especially when I'm wearing my monstrous boots and gas mask.

DFogify

Jul 7, 2011
I have whats called Pectus excavatum and that means that i have about a 2inch deep dip in my rib cage. Although it is not deadly or hard to live with it really gets into your head when people say "Bro, do you like eat cereal out of that" and "Wow man you can do body shots with out a shot glass".

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I don't really like my facial hair. It only really grows in as a mustache, and also a little patch that covers my chin. That hair is really coarse, but the rest of my face is really thin. So I can't get away with ignoring shaving, but I also can't grow a decent beard.

That's a small issue for me, though. I love my body, overall.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
I weight 125lbs, and I am 19 year old male with the recorded height of 6'0''. Slight annoyance if anything, as I can't do much about my fast metabolism save eat as healthy and whole heartedly as I can. My dad had the same metabolism until he was about 40 years old, so.. Damn.

As for a very small annoyance when I take off my shirt, that would be the acne along my upper back that never seems to want to go away, no matter how many oxy pads I use..

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
I have several zits on my chest that simply won't go away. They always return.

For the rest I'm pretty happy with myself. With only a little effort my skinniness turns into athletic and at that point I'm pretty good.

My only other complaint would be that I'm 202 cm and a rather large part of the world seems to believe that the tallest people get is somewhere between 180 and 200 cm so I frequently hit my head, especially in older buildings. On the plus side I've got a pretty thick skull by now and hardly feel it anymore.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
I've developed a bit of a belly over the last few years that I should do something about(if I had the time which I don't unfortunately).Other than that I'm pretty happy with my appearance

Sariteiya

Jun 10, 2011
I have very short, rounded fingers. They aren't exactly man-hands, but they certainly aren't graceful and pianist-esque.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Probably my weight, I could stand to lose 5-10kilos. What I've found strange but it doesn't really bother me, is I have the tiniest hands, I wear size 6 surgical gloves (that's small). However I'm 6foot exactly (183cm), very broad shoulders, lots of muscle. But tiny, tiny fingers and hans. Still I wear size eleven shoes (not sure UK or US) but the bigger of the two and I...well I can't complain about my endowment.

Alucard 11189 said:
I am 5'3 so at least your 4 inches taller than I am :) I was one of the shortest people at my university graduation. I would say I am the most self concious about my height as that is what people like to bring up. I don't mind being short, but I would like it if people didn't keep on making references about it.
Did you know 5'3 is Wolverine's height in the comics? I hope that helps a bit.

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
To name one, most shampoo and conditioner gives my hands eczema which means I have to waste money on a particular type. It's mildly annoying.

Not going to spread my pathetic poisonous mindset around by talking about every petty insecurity. Although, it's possibly good for some people to talk about it to see they're not alone.

I want to hug them.

Mordwyl said:
xxmyhero64xx said:
My height. I'm 5'7 and it sucks. I'm smaller than most people and it bugs me.
Pretty much this.
5'7 isn't that short.

I'm between 5'3 and 5'4, I consider myself to be of average height. Wait I guess by 'people' you meant 'males', but maybe people are generally taller where you are.

Hiikuro said:
I have a mild/moderate case of sunken chest. It isn't noticeable unless my shirt is off, but it basically means I won't go to a beach or anything where I have to reveal it.

I'm also terrified that it will cause me to lose a girlfriend in the future, though I think that I'd let them know early on if I saw it might become a relationship. I don't want to trick her into it or shock her with it later on.
Don't worry about it. If a girl likes you for your personality, I really doubt she'd leave you for something like that.

You don't need to go out of your way to make a girl aware of every hidden thing you don't like about yourself so she likes the "real" or "complete" self right away or some bs like that.

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
some things I dislike about my self are what make me ... me
my 20mm ear lobes , my piercings
my attitude

also dislike how I always seem to get too ... attached in relationships

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I hate my smile, mostly because My teeth are so crooked it's horrible. I can't wait till I get my braces to fix it.
Also I hate my dimples. they look so damn weird.