[Euphoric] Fedora wearing Thief targeting churches

Simple Bluff

Dec 30, 2009
Well it's about time the more enlightened of us had the courage to rise up against all the religions and steal their stuff. Where's your God now, society?!?!? Man, I bet all those religions are so pissed right now.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Well, this is just hilarious.

Though, this is driving the fedora further into the ground. This annoys me, as I actually find fedoras really comfortable. I can only wear mine in private with the webcam covered, which kind of defeats the entire point of a hat.

Oh well. Still fucking hilarious, I really hope he yells "gotta go fast" when being chased by the cops. That would just make this perfect.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
As the local fundamentalist, this is currently my Favorite Thread of the Day.

I <3 you all.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I love the stupidity that seems to come with "nonconformists" of all sizes, shapes and "free-thinking". Sigh... Wanna be different? Just be yourself.
But hey, the more people do things like that (and post inane pics of themselves in what they think is "unique" looks), the more they can be mocked for their silliness.
Of course though, if you can rock it right then it works. I'll stick with my own style of wearing whatever the fuck is comfortable and enjoy other folk's silliness.

Bruce

Jun 15, 2013
Nowhere in the article is the guy's religion mentioned, only that he is wearing a fedora, and automatically we get "atheists are robbing our churches, herpity derp derp."

You could just as well say it is Linkara over at Channel Awesome - he wears a fedora after all.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Sunrider84 said:
This thread is about as cringeworthy as any similar Reddit post, and to me, that's saying something.
TizzytheTormentor said:
This whole thread is too damn Euphoric!
Not yet, dear Tizzy!

We can still reach MASS EUPHORISM

Everyone, tip your fedoras with pride!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Bruce said:
Nowhere in the article is the guy's religion mentioned, only that he is wearing a fedora, and automatically we get "atheists are robbing our churches, herpity derp derp."

You could just as well say it is Linkara over at Channel Awesome - he wears a fedora after all.
That's not the point. The point is that a thief that targets churches PERFECTLY MATCHES the internet's stereotype of an insane atheist. Hence the use of the word "Euphoric".

Whether he is or not isn't relevant.

It's like making a thread pointing out that a man who was shot to death was a leading advocate of arming everyone. We enjoy the perfect fit, not the story itself.

Aug 1, 2010
This is pretty goddamn funny.

I don't think he's wearing a sonic shirt, though. The shirt looks generic. Which actually makes it better, because if it was Sonic, I would be more likely to call this man brilliant for his parody. Instead, it looks like he's actually for real which is amazing.

Also this thread is immensely entertaining. We should do this more often.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
Shanicus said:
Wow, Leather Jacket AND a Fedora? How'd he get through the front doors when he's practically got a giant neon sign strapped to him saying 'I AM A MASSIVE ****'?

I think I need to start a Fedora awareness campaign so people can identify wankers on sight.
Even massive cunts are allowed to go to church. I know a lot of them that do!

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
I find this article hilarious, and I'm a fedora-loving, libertarian atheist. Unfortunately the thread does seem to have a certain reddit/4chan quality to it. Nothing accompanies complaints about smug superiority like acts of smug superiority.

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
Zak757 said:
There is nothing wrong with the fedora if you can make it match the rest of your outfit. Exhibit A, Yahtzee.

Also, most "fedoras" worn by europhic anti-thiest heroes are actually trilbies.
Funnily enough, Yahtzee, who I believe calls his hat a trilby, is actually wearing a fedora in that picture.

For those who are interested, trilbies and fedoras can be told apart by their brim. A fedora's brim is more or less flat all around, while a trilby curves upward in the back. Typically, both hats are called "trilbies" in the UK, while Americans call both "fedoras". Even though I know my hat is a trilby, I still end up calling it a fedora.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
But... I wear a leather jacket... Oh, Christ, no...

Out of interest, does that make me the equivolent of a Fedorist? I look more like I've escaped from a bread queue rather than the ComiCon.

I wonder what that pillock is hoping to achieve, though. The internal logic of someone who claims to have wed his life to logic yet fail so miserable at being logical must be a rather amusing place.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1-zrK9fbKrs/UnY7BSjnIpI/AAAAAAAAOmo/aYTlUSCUHjk/s1600/bravery-level.gif

Damn, this is the most euphoric dude ever. He must be so brave standing up to the oppressive Christian establishment by stealing their charity funds.

Seriously, fuck this guy

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
And it's always fedoras. Never trilbies or irish caps
Want to hear something bizarre, as someone who lives in Ireland his whole life, I have only ever known Irish caps to be referred to as "caps" (or farmer's caps if you're a city slicker)

And intensifying the stereotype, if you live in the country and are over 30, you probably own 3 or 4. (My dad has a few he wears when out, my great uncle never leaves the house without his.)

Stereotypes. Sometimes they're bloody right!

guitarsniper

Mar 5, 2011
goddammit i hate people who can wear hats properly. My head is too big to wear anything under like an 8.25, and those pretty much have to be custom-ordered, which I cannot afford.

OT: I bet it's some non-atheist dude trying to fit the stereotype so the cops will look for someone else.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I feel like the thief is dressed like this just for some 4chan lulz :p