Eventually The Garbage Was Not Enough

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Eventually The Garbage Was Not Enough

An excerpt from the Fraught With Peril Monster Manual.

Read Full Article

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Why does that giant opossum remind me of Warwick Davis? It doesn't make any sense. Did it consume his essence?

Hiding can't be easy for that massive thing. Maybe it rolls up into a ball and pretends it's a giant dust bunny. Quick thinking.

shirkbot

Apr 15, 2013
Barbas said:
Hiding can't be easy for that massive thing. Maybe it rolls up into a ball and pretends it's a giant dust bunny. Quick thinking.
It doesn't need to hide, it just plays possum and crushes its foes in the ensuing fall.

Oct 2, 2012
A possum of that size could feed a family of rednecks for many moonshine distillation cycles.
Now if only there were a pick up truck large and rusty enough to turn it into roadkill suitable for consumption.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
There must be an Uhrtroll that feeds on internet vitriol, otherwise all those hydrogenated fats would go to waste.

EDIT: I love how these comics are making everyone instinctively participate in this wit-off.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Beffudled Sheep said:
A possum of that size could feed a family of rednecks for many moonshine distillation cycles.
Now if only there were a pick up truck large and rusty enough to turn it into roadkill suitable for consumption.
-_- We can build such a truck, Sheep. We have the technology, the goal, and most importantly, we have the drive.

xD Ha!
I wonder if we call this a POUS[sub][sub](possum of unusual size)[/sub][/sub]?

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Barbas said:
Why does that giant opossum remind me of Warwick Davis? It doesn't make any sense. Did it consume his essence?
Rumor has it that Warwick Davis is one of the more successful stories from the Opossum Kingdom Changeling Program that was conducted globally from the spring of 1951 and continuing on sporadically until the summer of 1973. Through a rigorous exercise regime, vocal training and daily use of depilatories he was able to walk among us relatively unnoticed. Other luminaries from the OKCP include Keith Urban, Diego Maradona and Vladimir Putin.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Nick Lerman said:
Barbas said:
Rumor has it that Warwick Davis is one of the more successful stories from the Opossum Kingdom Changeling Program that was conducted globally from the spring of 1951 and continuing on sporadically until the summer of 1973. Through a rigorous exercise regime, vocal training and daily use of depilatories he was able to walk among us relatively unnoticed. Other luminaries from the OKCP include Keith Urban, Diego Maradona and Vladimir Putin.
...And...Patrick Stewart...

I don't think people are ready for this kind of bombshell.

By the way, if you've been doing these with just colouring pencils then they're particularly good.