Ever been banned for kicking too much ass?

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
About once every month for some reason I start kicking ass. On MW2 on afgan I was sniping and for two clips every shot I got was a one hit kill. Also just this morning on mw2 I killed a guy, picked up the grenade he dropped killed another guy with it, then knifed 3 guys in quick succession and finally stuck a guy with a grenade when I was in last stand. All of this in about 10 seconds. But to answer your question no I have never been banned

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
The speed boost the Eyelander gives you if you get enough heads, combined with extra health and lots of "FUCK YOU I'M UNKILLABLE" moments of surviving after eliminating an entire team has lead to a few kicks in TF2.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
AtheistGuy said:
In the end this isn't akin to punching a baby and bragging about it, it's akin to punching a guy who insists the best way to fight is to pull down his pants and try slapping you with his dick.
More like joining people in a dick-slapping fight and complaining that they kick you out for using your fists.

Denizen

Jan 29, 2010
When you think about it, it's the ultimate compliment. I play spy so well that I can pull off ridiculous feats using the knife. I facestab effortlessly to the point where even I don't expect for it to happen. I can take out the entire team given the right conditions. Then the ban comes. GG, finding a new server.

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
Battlefield 2142, i joined a server with my clan tags attached to my name and after single-handedly leading my team to victory when they were loosing somthing terrible (with a 31-6 kdr iirc) i brought in 3 other clan members for the next few matches. 6 rounds later we all got kicked and banned for being far better than everyone else, we occupied the top 4 slots on the scoreboard every round.

I guess having teamspeak and practicing with each other for months before hand was cheating slightly.....but still it was great fun. :)

AtheistGuy

Oct 10, 2011
burningdragoon said:
AtheistGuy said:
In the end this isn't akin to punching a baby and bragging about it, it's akin to punching a guy who insists the best way to fight is to pull down his pants and try slapping you with his dick.
More like joining people in a dick-slapping fight and complaining that they kick you out for using your fists.
HA clever. But no if you dick fight you're wasting perfectly good fists. Fight like a man!

luke10123

Jan 9, 2010
Almost got kicked from a CoD4 domination after a 29 kill streak while sniping (mostly headshots and no killstreaks I might add ;) ). A vote went up after someone I'd killed a few times insisted i was using an aimbot. Didn't pass and i died after running out of rounds for my rifle :(

funny thing was, until my inevitable demise running around with a pistol, i barely moved from the spot i was shooting from the whole time. was so proud :D

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I was kicked out of a Shadowrun match for killing the entire enemy team by myself 2 rounds in a row. I was sad cause it was my first game playing the Troll race. My friend was in that match, and he said they lost after they kicked me. So that made me a little happier about being good enough to be kicked.

Nick Angelici

Feb 14, 2010
Ive been kicked from phantasy star portable sessions for "killing too much". while yes, I made the boss fights easier for the lower levels, my whole reason for being there was to help people out, I even gave the lowest member a few helpful items, luckly, they were quite thankful unlik the others. all I did during runs was block and get aggro, so I guess they though I was killing them because i was usually surrounded.

Tien Shen

Mar 25, 2010
Banned? No. Accused of hacking? Yes, plenty back when I used to play Day of Defeat and kick so much rears that in practically every map people started going into spec mode to demo me and then after 5 mins they would triumphedly proclaim,"I got a demo of you aimbotting/wallhacking, get ready to be banned." Sure enough they supposedly submitted it, and sure enough nothing happened.

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Don't have own experiences but I've seen that happen. I'd say it's mostly teen admins doing.

zuro64

Aug 20, 2009
Yeah, a few times. The most absurd one was for being a "cheating-glitch-hacker" in BF2! Dont ask me how they came to that conclusion but here's what happend:

I've played BF2 alot im my days and mostly as sniper. I got so used to it that I had a game of my own when I was sniper that if i did not one-shot a guy(HS or simply one-shot to body) I had to reload even I the mag was full. Now that may not be a big deal to reload in todays FPSs but in BF2 you lost all those bullets you didnt use.
I was on this map(can remember the name) I went to a high rooftop that I liked and laid down. The thing with this spot was that i had a perfect sigh of a enemy base where if the guys were behind cover that protected from ground or minor rooftop I could still shoot them with ease. So there i was doing my thing and it was great cause these guys didnt take the hint that they werent coverd behind the crates and walls that the kept going to so I had fun with it and then I got kicked out and in the message I got that i was banned permanently form the server by the admin(who was one of the guys I kept killing) for being "cheating-glitch-hacker"!

Still dont understand how they: 1. were idoits that didnt get that when i killed them for the 5th time in a row that the cover doesnt protect them from where i was 2. came to the conclusion that i was a "cheating-glitch-hacker"!

zuro64

Aug 20, 2009
doomspore98 said:
Also just this morning on mw2 I killed a guy, picked up the grenade he dropped killed another guy with it, then knifed 3 guys in quick succession and finally stuck a guy with a grenade when I was in last stand. All of this in about 10 seconds. But to answer your question no I have never been banned
Cheating or just lucky?
I would say the first one but I have had similar rounds so it possible

LordHotCakes

Feb 28, 2011
Clive Howlitzer said:
I've been booted from Bad Company 2 servers before for being accused of hacking when I was doing no such thing.
Yeah, this. I have been accused of hacking as well, because I shot a guy who didn't even notice that I was standing right next to him. Maybe it was because I was running Recon ¬.¬

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
lol yeah i got kicked from almost every halo game ive played online. Why you may ask, because they would put a ghost on the level and by god i would use it. i swear people ether need to stop taking games so seriously or get so dam good that the "noob" with the ghost cant get 20 kills ramming you.(on a side note the rage was awesome:)

tipp6353

Oct 7, 2009
I got banned on a Black Ops server for using a frag grenade, but other people were using sticky nades..

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
WaffleCopters said:
Keepeas said:
Yes.
COD4
PunkBuster kicked me because it thought I was hacking...
I wasn't hacking...it just thought I was because I was doing so well it was considered inhuman(Godly).
25-0 kill streak in under 30 seconds. Nearly every shot was a head shot.(hit, not fired)
P90 was my weapon of choice, with which I unloaded a magazine and then swithed to the Desert Eagle.
It was glorious...that is until I was kicked...then it turned into a completely different glorious moment.
punkbuster detects script alterations, not godly kill streaks. you woulda had something running in the background for it to kick you like you say. either that or the admin kicked you claiming to be punk buster somehow.
hmmm...didn't know that...
maybe the admin did kick me...
but it seemed automated...oh well...I still got kicked for kickin' ass.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I havent but my Brother got called a Modder because in a game of Swords on Halo 3 he got 25 kills before anyone else reached 5, it was funny and he still remembers it

kcjerith

Jan 10, 2011
Yes, TF2 (Xbox 360), I was beating ass with of all classes the pyro. If you are letting a pyro whoop your ass you are not doing it right.

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
This NEARLY happened to me on a TF Classic server. I tried out various classes and repeatedly got my ass kicked. Then I changed to Heavy and started kicking their asses. I was told to change class or be kicked. I instead chose to disconnect.

Not quite a ban, but rather close to one.