Ever had a nickname?

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
A friend of mine and my cousin call me "Creator" sometimes as that's my screen name on everything (they don't pronounce the numbers). Everyone else usually calls me by my given name though.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
My friends have a habbit of calling me mom, not sure why. Probably because I teach, but god knows. *Shrug*

Hell-On-Wheels

Sep 30, 2011
I've had a few:

Delmar (which gets shortened to 'Delly')
Harry
Doctor
Boots

And my actual name is Matt. Go Figure.

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
In my parents town football team (the feet using one), I was called Ruud. Because one of the more influential members of the team thought I looked like Ruud van Nistelroy (Dutch football star).

FYI my name starts with an R but is otherwise nothing like it.

And in my D&D group we just reference eachother by the first letters of our name because we are fiendishly lazy like that.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
My name, as seen somewhat left of here, is what most people call me, but they variate it with Benny Winkelman every now and again. Not that much of a nickname, because it doesn't really mean anything, other than that teachers sometimes have trouble recalling my exact name.

Eddy-16

Jan 3, 2011
My real name is Edward, I get called Eddy by pretty much everyone except some of my teachers to whom i'm Peaches and one girl who calls me Teddy.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
A friend of mine once remarked that I looked as though I had a monumental cock. The conversation then spiraled out of control, and we decided that I should be called Moby Dick. Since then I occasionally got called Moby, but it didn't really stay.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
My full name is Sebastian but I stepped into highschool in year 7 (grade 6 to US/CA(I think)) and I was given Seb. Now only my family calls me by my full name, Sebastian. After moving to Canada in 2009 I'm still called Seb but I'm often called by my last name too. :)

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I once beat 6 more-athletic-than-me people in an decent length over-very-rough-terrain race by a landslide...

Someone said "Man, Fuck racing That Lanky Bastard"

...and here I am!

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
2 actually

One Was Key-To-The-Hoes since my last name was Kehoe

And the other was kickstand for a very flattering reason.

Aug 19, 2010
My nickname is used to address me more often then my real name. Seriously, everyone calls me by my nickname, and im planning on officially change my name to my nickname. It's Ronci, by the way

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
D, D-Man, or D-Bird, D came first because kids at the daycare I went to couldn't pronounce Darren so they just said D and later Man And Bird were added on for some reason.

MattyintheHatty

Feb 3, 2011
In Highschool I was called "Lurch" from the Addam's Family. Now I am just called Matty as my group of friends has five Matt's in the group and I got Matty because it sounds french.

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
Probably the closest to a consistent nickname I've gotten is "British", because of my British heritage (I'm from Iowa and my mom is native to England so that is seen as unique) and my slight (but noticeable, apparently) English accent. The next closest I've gotten is 1 person calling me "BenJammin' " for a little while, but it never stuck.