Ever re-watch a whole series for nostalgias sake?

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Rewatched all of Space 1999 about a year ago - was just a great show from when I was a lot younger; but it didn't age as well as I'd hoped. And I'm halfway through rewatching La Femme Nikita - gotta love a show whose main female character can kick butt.

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
I love to rewatch stuff, I do it all the time.

Stuff like The Big O, Trigun, Futurama, and Gurren Lagann.

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Firefly. Many many times.
Also, ALL of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. At least 3 times Q.Q

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
i recently rewatched Neon genesis evangelion and its movies ,Martian sucessor Nadesico and its movie, card captor Sakura and its movies, and im rewatching all of one piece.

Edit: Im also playing all of the homeworld and fallout series.

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
Su.zaku said:
sansamour14 said:
i went and watched all of loveless(shhhhhh dont tell ppl i watch shounen ai) and haruhi suzumiya cuz i loved them both
Rewatching Noir right now, has an interesting charm to it

BTW Loveless is Shojo, not Shonen.
Im referring as how its Shoujo ai as in Bl but it is a shoujo as well

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
InfernoJesus said:
MellowFellow said:
I rewatched Code Geass a couple months ago, it was just as good the second time as the first, I love that show. I rewatch shows on occasion, but usually only shows I really like.
I hope to god you aren't referring to the R2 sequel. R2 was quite possibly the worst sequel to any anime ever. I will give credit to it's ending, which was fantastic, but that aside, it was like 23 episodes of pure filler.
I rewatched all of them. I will agree the first season was better than the second but I still liked the second season. Also the starting of the second season is really good I think, because it makes really wonder what is going on and why are they not telling us what happened between Lelouch and Suzaku.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
instantbenz said:
Gigaguy64 said:
All the time.
Once i can find the G Gundam and the Rurouni Kenshin Box sets.....its on.
Sooo agree. Except it will be re-rewatching G-Gundam as I went through them all (sans SEED) with my last roomie.

OP: Yes! I just got Outlaw Star but four weeks ago and watched it all during a weekend. I've watched snippets of Digimon again too, but not as heavily.

My next series to rewatch will actually be online series like RvB, Salad Fingers and YuGiOh Abridged.

Holy #$%^ on a $%^& sandwich!
With %#@$% on top.....and a extra helping of @#$%$@!
i love YGOTABS.

I really need to get outlaw Star, i never got to see it on Toonami and only saw a few episodes on Adult Swim.
The Big O is also another series i desperately want.
Big O, SHOWTIME!

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
I rewatch The Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan fairly often. An easy task seeing as how it's only 17 episodes.

The nerd in me also will fire up one of the Star Trek series every once in awhile.

Apr 29, 2010
Lullabye said:
Well, most recently anyway. 500 episodes and several movies later, and it never got dull for me.
I almost read the entire manga of that show. I was around chapter 500something when I had to stop because of school.

I've re-watched Dexter, Trigun, Outlaw Star, and I want to rewatch Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I sure have.

I've done it with Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Samurai Champloo, Hey Arnold, Ah! Real Monsters, etc...