Ever re-watch a whole series for nostalgias sake?

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
sansamour14 said:
i went and watched all of loveless(shhhhhh dont tell ppl i watch shounen ai) and haruhi suzumiya cuz i loved them both
Rewatching Noir right now, has an interesting charm to it

BTW Loveless is Shojo, not Shonen.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
The nineteen eighties batman cartoon would be a nice one...or Cardcaptors. I loved them both. (Wow talk about opposite ends of the spectrum)

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Highlander

I liked the series way better. It's so corny 90s tv series but it end in decapitation. Like imagine if Blossom ended with someone getting there head cut off every episode.

yoz13

Mar 17, 2010
Yeah mostly anime though ive watched chobits and toradora twice now and lucky star i think three times

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I was just after finishing the entire Dragonball Z series. I watched every single episode in 2 weeks.

Mr_Elddir

May 14, 2010
I've watched through every single episode of Farscape, from the beginning to the end, almost two and a half times over.
Which is a slightly crazy amount of hours spent on one programme.

I've also re-watched seasons 1 & 2 of 24 just for the sheer awesomeness of them.
Oh, and The League Of Gentlemen series 1 and 2 as well, after the film inspired me to re-watch them.

I love re-watching things, i'm the same with old games.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Haydyn said:
I did watch a VHS of Thomas the Tank Engine solely for nostalgia.
I did this too. :)
The faces the trains make make me laugh. Like when they do the roley eye thing.
Also, the Naughty Trucks are legendary.

Bluesclues

Dec 18, 2009
LiberalSquirrel said:
Yep.

YuYu Hakusho. Still awesome, despite the nostalgia filter and the fond memories of my first anime.
Damnit, Ninja'd xD

OT: YuYu Hakusho, Trigun, DBZ, and Cowboy Bebop. Though to be fair the only time I did it with Trigun and Cowboy Bebop was when Adult Swim would put them back on...

drummond13

Apr 28, 2008
Swarley said:
I've never taken the dvds to rewatch a whole series but I've seen every episode of Criminal Minds at least twice, some probably more than 5 times. They just happen to be on TV and I happen to be bored.

chemicalreaper said:
I've watched Firefly and Serenity about 3-4 times because it is just so goddamn amazing. I still don't know how anybody could have been such a prick to cancel that series...
It was a commercial flop, so it got canceled.
No, it got cancelled because Fox didn't know what the @#$% they were doing and also aired the episodes out of order. This is the same network that cancelled Family Guy right at the height of its popularity.

standokan

May 28, 2009
i rewatched whole of 30 rock and Unforgotten Realms, UR season 1 really was the best and 30 rock is the best in all seasons. PS i watched everything of cowboy bebop too, but that was a first time not rewatching.

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, House, Mythbusters, Bones, Scrubs, FLCL, Zero Punctuation, Planet Earth, Blue Planet, YuYu Hakusho. There's probably more, but I can't think of them right now...Yeah, I have lots of free time and don't sleep much.

EDIT: YuGiOh: The Abridged Series

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Mcupobob said:
Well have you? I've just gone back to go re-watch digimon to see if it is as awesome as I remeber it, and it is!! Also love the fight scenes that plays this funky beat.
Oh man, I used to love Digimon. I'm afraid to go back to watch it because it will probably shatter my rose tinted nostalgia goggles and ruin my memories :-/

I went back to watch Transformers: Beast Wars, and man! That show rocked! It was weird because it was so obviously meant as a commercial for the toys, but they actually put some real effort into it. It's too bad it falls in the shadow of it's older brother.

SomeGuyNamedKy

Sep 25, 2008
I watch Fooly Cooly almost literally on a daily basis.

I'm thinking about revisiting Yu-Gi-Oh and Haruhi Suzumiya just for the hell of it.