Ever watch a bad movie on purpose?

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
After watching the Nostalgia Critic's review [http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/30972-the-other-animated-titanic-movie] of Titanic: The Animated Movie, I had to go track down the sequel that was teased at the end.

I wish I hadn't...

That abomination right there? That's the highlight of the movie. I'm dead serious.

Tentacolino will crush your very soul.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Mana Fiend said:
My mates really enjoyed it, and I had to explain that the reason they did was because they hadn't seen WoK.
Erm...

Hi! I've seen "Space Seed" and The Wrath of Khan, and I still liked Into Darkness. :D

Though I've long accepted that I'm a bit of an oddity and will never be a "true" Trekkie, because I also like all of the TNG films, and I liked The Motion Picture.

Of course, since I also love Batman & Robin, I guess you could just say I have terrible taste in films. But what can I say, I love cheese and camp and ridiculous over-the-top action, and I've never been concerned with canon or "abandonment of themes" and everything else people tend to get themselves worked up into a frothy fervor over. Probably why I disagree with the internet at large about The Dark Knight Rises and Man of Steel being "terrible" films.

So... there are my answers, I think.