every one had the same dream you had last night...

Seriphina

Apr 24, 2010
o no wait i suddenly remembered i had 2 cars and they both got stolen and i ran around the corner and there was 3 ppl in my car and the guy in the drivers seat pulled a gun on the person in the back seat just as i went to open the door so i thought twice about it and went back to bar i was in initially. I tried to call the police/amublance for some reason but they kept getting cut off and there were girls in the bar that i had came along with but they had met up with other girls and for some reason i was worried they would harm me... OH and the bartender handed me the phone at one point cos they said it was for me but it was a doctor explaining something coronary to me about my husband cos the phonecall was meant for another lady in the bar (i have no husband) that's all i remember. See... this makes no sense to anyone else being that it barely makes sense to me!!!

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
Wow, this is awkward...Um, first of all, I'm not that well hung. And for the record, I never actually built that home-made fleshlight...

Don't judge me.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
OptimisticPessimist said:
Wow, this is awkward...Um, first of all, I'm not that well hung. And for the record, I never actually built that home-made fleshlight...

Don't judge me.
you shouldve said 'yeah, my cock's a lot bigger and it was the mob making me do it.'

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
Everyone had a dream that they beat Naruto to death with a soup bone while screaming about how their fries were too greasy? So everyone watched Breaking Bad after a Naruto AMV after eating fast food which now seems to have a "You must be this crappy to be sold" standard?
Interesting. And i'm sure the psychiatrists will find themselves with their schedules overloaded suddenly, while blond spiky haired fast food workers will be afraid to go into work or work the fryer.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Everyone would be locked in a room with their ex-girlfriends? If their like my ex then we would all kill ourselves after five minutes.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
WorldCritic said:
Everyone would be locked in a room with their ex-girlfriends? If their like my ex then we would all kill ourselves after five minutes.
no. its YOUR ex. so she is like your ex.

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
William MacKay said:
OptimisticPessimist said:

Don't judge me.
you shouldve said 'yeah, my cock's a lot bigger and it was the mob making me do it.'
Yeah, I know. I've had this terrible rash of honesty, lately. Tragic, I know.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
You would all fight a massive army led by your best friends to save the girl you love but never told while MCR, Muse and green day play in the background.

flakmagnet

Jan 26, 2011
The world would be wondering just why popular British comedian/panel show guest/actor David Mitchell decided to kidnap a baby from an orphanage (naming it "Ant or Dec") and used that as a bargaining chip to get a child (roughly 10 years of age) of whom he was supposed to be in custody of, to jump down from a tree in which he was stuck using the logic, "Fine, stay in the tree, I'll just give your parents this kid back instead, they won't mind!"...

...instead of just phoning the fire brigade, getting a ladder himself, or anything, well, short of kidnapping a baby.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I think it had Killing Floor in it...

Who here doesn't like clots?

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I don't remember most of my dreams. I usually only have some kind of vague residual sensation I had in my dream after I wake up. This tends to go away quickly before I have a chance to recount what I may have dreamed about.

GodofCider

Nov 16, 2010
Zantos said:
Everyone would be waking up and instantly checking their locks. I already hate being in an empty house without my brain making me think someone broke in.
Ya I hate being in an empty house without my brain either.