Everybody loves donuts. I know I do!

Abyssalin

Mar 28, 2012
I fell in love with Krispy Kreme, even though my closest one is away in Edinburgh, which is a significant amount of travel.

But with how sweet they are i eventually began to find them quite unappealing, something with that amount of sugar is not going to be doing anything nice to my body, and now whenever i eat one i just feel really sickly.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
I haven't had a donut in forever. My favorite will always be the chocolate frosted, next powdered sugar and finally the simple glazed.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010

Goddamnitall this thread has made me hungry and made me crave doughnuts. My favourite is just the plain old Krispy Kreme glazed. It tastes good and it doesn't make me feel sick. Otherwise, Sainbury's own jam filled doughnuts are absolutely divine, and I can eat about 3 of them before I start feeling icky, or ashamed that I ate 3 doughnuts in a row without a care in the world.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Doughnuts actually make me feel nauseous, I just find them a tad too sweet for my liking. I absolutely adore fruit though, and there are fewer pleasures in life than eating apricots and blackberries. They are divine.